Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

Happy Birthday To Me - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me (455 Views)

It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me by Ebiezprada(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Today I'm plus 1. I feel grateful, blessed and more encouraged to give more to life. There's a world out there to rule and with each sunrise and sunset, I believe I'm getting closer to the goal.
Glory to God and Happy birthday to me!

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by heendrix(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ebiezprada:
Today I'm plus 1. I feel grateful, blessed and more encouraged to give more to life. There's a world out there to rule and with each sunrise and sunset, I believe I'm getting closer to the goal.
Glory to God and Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday bro i'd do wish you llnp. smile it's nice we'd do share same month. mine is in three days time

may the good lord and the creator of good thing in whom got all riches conspire with his son jesus to gladen your heart and fulfil every bit of your heart desires

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Ebiezprada(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
It's my day...!

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Ebiezprada(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
heendrix:

Happy birthday bro i'd do wish you llnp. smile it's nice we'd do share same month. mine is in three days time

may the good lord and the creator of good thing in whom got all riches conspire with his son jesus to gladen your heart and fulfil every bit of your heart desires
Amen...
Thanks so much. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Is Contesting For Mr. University Of Calabar, Get In Here And Vote / PARTY Of Life!! / Bet Don Nominate Tiwa Savage And Davido For 2018 Bet Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.