Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship (536 Views)

How Do I Leave This Abusive Relationship / Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) / Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by hailay01(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
She deserves better than you

1. You obviously admitted to hitting her twice which I am sure you downplayed

2. You went really far to paint yourself as a victim of a hot tempered woman which is a tell Alex of what very guilty people do

3. You came here to seek sympathy for what? An ego defense to blackmail her with after you hit her again and she tried to leave you?

4. For coming here to ask total strangers this when as a real man you should handle your biz shows you are not fit for marriage yet

5. If she were my sister you and I would have a chat

2 Likes

Re: Relationship by Adamummya(f): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
if you can't condone that, why going ahead to marry her ? don't go and beat someone's daughter to death and tell us she made you do it ......
A FAILED RELATIONSHIP IS BETTER THAN A FAILED MARRIAGE
Re: Relationship by hailay01(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches....
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
You both fits each other perfectly.. She will continue to insult you while you will keep hitting her,At least till one of you grow some sense.

Happy Married Life in Advance cheesy
Re: Relationship by Preshy561(f): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
woman beater,I will just cut off your prìck that night.
Re: Relationship by coolestofall(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
hailay01:
Hi nairalanders, I need a piece of advise from yah all, I've been dating my girlfriend for more than two years now, and we have decided to tie the knot in a months time.
The problem is that m very scared of what will happen in marriage cos my girl is very hot tempered. Most of our quarrels is always borne out of her short temparament. When we quarrel, she talk so rude to me and rain all sort of insults on men without remorse even after settling it.
This is really giving me a lot of troubles cos she can just get angry anytime no matter how flimsy the situation is.
I'm not a saint though, at time I use to be the reason of our misunderstandings and I always apologize each time I wrong her.
I've hitted her before out of anger and I felt very bad about it.....
I don't know wat to do again, cos av tried my best to see if this whole temperament issue can be changed or managed to a minimum level, but it seem there is no hope cos even as at one month to our wedding, we still quarrel like say tomorrow nor go come.
I love this lady with my life and I don't know why.......,she can be good and very supportive, the only coma is her SHORT TEMPERAMENT and emotional abuse I get at intervals.
Wat can I do? Candid advice is needed.

Bros d million dollar question is, do u love her enough 2 live with her flaws? If yes, shot da Bleep up n go get married, do u think theres a perfect gal smwhere? If no, then what u waiting 4, go break up.
Re: Relationship by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
woman beater,I will just cut off your prìck that night.
prick that gives you pleasure abi
Re: Relationship by Phythondancer(f): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
no woman should condone an abusive relationship

(1) (Reply)

Why Marriage Men Cheat On Their Wivies / I Am In A Relationsh…never Mind, I Just Got Ghosted! / 3 Big Signs He’s Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.