Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,068 members, 7,933,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:42 AM

National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds (17545 Views)

Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ / Christian Leaders Reject Buhari During Osinbajo's Nocturnal Visit To Yola / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by 2016v2017: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2018
4kDdullard:
Stealing indirectly to fund 2019 election.
God will never let my kids suffer in this shithole.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by 2016v2017: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2018
buJu234:
I Don't understand, or is this a fake news, all these money for what?

Hope this country will not b bankrupt by the end of APC term.

Debt debt, loan loan, bond bond, yet no infrastructure development, no growth in GDP...

Poverty still on the increase... why

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by 2016v2017: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2018
'
SarkinYarki:
Buhari said he he had never been able to make money but rather has relied on loans all his personal life and it seems he has bought that practically into the governance of our country where he has not shown any wealth creation vision but rather has made Nigeria a back to back borrowing burden

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by ayokellany: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=masterpix post=66385788][/quote]

Lol hatred that couldn’t no save your tribe from producing an Ojukwu that wasted 2 million of your kinsmen for nothing.
Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by ayokellany: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2018
manny4life:

I've always siad this: the evil yall support will someday consume you. What has Ipod got to do with the dubious debt Buhari is trying to impose on Nigerians? Can't you stop and think with your brain for once? Does everything have to do with Ipob? Smh at the foolishness of people like you

Says a retarded Igbo/Ipob when paid in the same coin they are dishing out to other Nigerians
Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by Gbless86: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2018
# bubu take s Nigerians for a fool at all times...

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by So101: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2018
MyFlair:
Oga I can't make any meaning from your post.
okay
Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by badesco(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Igba123:
Abeg stop d dullard frm mortgaging our future and those of our children.

He has done that already.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by Igba123: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2018
badesco:

He has done that already.
d pressure is still on, so I mean they should not succumb to any form of pressure n blackmail to yield.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Theresa May To Visit Nigeria On Wednesday / Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village / Claim That Sokoto Enacted Death Penalty Law For Blasphemy Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.