Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,907 members, 7,876,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Car Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Issues (875 Views)

We Find Lasting Solutions To Tricky And Stubborn Car Issues / Mention Any Car Issues You Are Currently Experiencing And We'll Help You Solve I / Drivers Should Be Observant Of These 10 Common Car Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Issues by jakautoworld: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
Good evening,

Trust you keeping well?

Do you have any car issue or unresolved problem your technician cannot deal with that you want me to advice you on?

If yes, then let talk about it now.

Cheers...
Re: Car Issues by amozo: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
How often do one need to change gear box oil in sienna and what kind of I'll is the best
Re: Car Issues by jakautoworld: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
amozo:
How often do one need to change gear box oil in sienna and what kind of I'll is the best

What year is the sienna and also what’s the mileage?
Re: Car Issues by distinctH: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
Please experts in the House, my Honda 2005 accord at times moves only in Reverse but after like 15 minutes moves in Drive. I have been advised to buy another gear even though I changed gear like 7 months ago. Please help

(1) (Reply)

Bad Power Steer Pump For Sienna 2001 Model / PHOTO: Volkswagen To Start Manufacturing Vehicles In Nigeria / We Want To End Buying Or Selling Stolen Cars In Nigeria – Legitcar CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.