Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,542 members, 7,944,605 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls (30195 Views)

SEE Facebook Girls VS Reality / Romance, Bragging Rights And Fraudulent Nigerian Guys On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by namski(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2010
She is now set to claim her next victim. How terrible this young girl is. Please could this be pure greed or just struggle for survival.

Well una don hear, she is now Gabrielle T. Brown and no longer Tomi P. Okoye. What a shame!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by dre11(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2010
Shock:

lmao!. . . she's now Gabrielle T. Brown

professional scammers
hummm!!!!!!!
we suppose report am to EFCC so that they can take her up
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2010
Now u guys believe me, well, i'm no more on facebook. I have learnt my lesson.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2010
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2010
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2010
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by teric(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2010
@poster,

Just be careful, if not u will keep paying and paying
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 9ja4eva: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2010
teric:

@poster,

Just be careful, if not u will keep paying and paying

Staying away is the only cure.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by nannyo(f): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2010
guy u enjoy o,
3 days no b joke
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by biggy4joe(m): 2:27am On Jun 20, 2010
And the Thread was finally closed,
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by ceceko86(m): 3:38am On Jun 20, 2010
carefull
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Druss(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2010
Her original name wasnt Tomi Okoye in the first place.

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by tpiah: 1:42am On Jun 21, 2010
lord have mercy shocked
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by soloqy: 1:58am On Jun 21, 2010
I think a lot of those her friends are in the same business as her. When she said 'maga don pay',as her profile status, so many of them wanted a piece of the action and no one questioned the reason behind the profile status.

I dont think she is in any Bells University. Everything about her is fake.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by nannyo(f): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2010
this tomi prick is one hell of a girl o, and person go miss road marry aqm 2morrow
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Orikinla(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2010
My buddy Tony blew the cover of one of these Fraudulent Facebook girls who was even posing and posturing as my girlfriend.

Learn more about an internet romance scam, including how it works and what , I almost got involved in one of these scams through Facebook.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/341953/what_is_an_internet_romance_scam.html

WHY NOT POST THEIR FACEBOOK PHOTOS AND PROFILES TO BLOW THEIR COVER SO THAT THEY WILL BE EXPOSED AND DISGRACED FOR LIFE.

Not exposing them makes them to continue in their scams online and offline.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Pweety4me(f): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2010
Funny shiot! grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2010
I thought we all learnt from emmaboy. Okay, i still hunt 4 girls on facebook but i'm more cautious now.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2010
emmboy:

funny reading thru this whole thread

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
can someone still hook me up with this chic, I am straight out going to be a MAGA and cough-up the dough to pole-dig this chic, but i am a bit concerned cos her big-ol booty is looking retarded these days cry
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by johndavid1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

can someone still hook me up with this chic, I am straight out going to be a MAGA and cough-up the dough to pole-dig this chic, but i am a bit concerned cos her big-ol booty is looking retarded these days  cry
Sure! but she is now a cripple grin grin grin grin grin so no more WAKA-WAKA cool
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2010
na wa oøoønh! dis same old topic now makeing 1st page again? SEUN really hate him rival, facebook.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by SwtzMinx(f): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2010
.l0l. . .
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 4real(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2010
wow i really enjoyed this i mean men it's off the hook, and like you guys said there are loads of them on facebook and i have been fortunate to meet some of them and thank God i have been wise not to fall into any of thems trap, i think the best thing to do would be what expose them, infact it's so bad some send me naked pictures just so i can part with some few pounds
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 1Emmy: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
watch her statement

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Carlosein(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2010
morale of the story is 'don't add anyone you don't know on facebook' simple!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by deribigbe(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2010
Guys let treat these girls Bleep up she no too wise ! she just smart but not wise if u want to join me treat her Bleep up mail me ": bmiade@yahoo.com wink
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by elelem(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2010
I just saw this thread now and i want to be part of it. There is another fraudstar on FB a lady who dupes both men and women using names like Uchenna Miriam Okwuosa or jenny uchenna or chichi . She claims she stays in Badagry and She requested to be my nephew's friend and he accepted she told him that she is a senior clearing agent at Seme after about 3 wks she asked my nephew to send her just #3000 recharge card that she went to Cotonou to clear a car and MTN card are hard to buy there, then after some days she begged him to credit her account in union bank with 40,000 that she will pay back after two days that she forgot her cheque book and will be away for two nights, what saved him was that he went to beg their neighour who is also an agent to inquire about the girl, the man told my nephew that they dont have such a member he adviced him to be careful. she kept calling for the money and he told her he doesn've up to 40k she told him to send whatever he has then he switched off and after 3 days he switched on his phone and when she called again he insisted on bringing it to her office she agreed and in the morning she sent him a text yabbing him.last month when he was telling his collegues about it one of the girls screamed and told them how she duped her flat mate who is a lesbian at owerri before they were to lagos she said uche claimed she is a lesbian and they started talking and after a few wks uche visited her flat mate and behold her picture was d opposite of what she posted on fb, she has d look of a man with overbleached body and white and gold sprayed low cut hair. She told my flate mate that she stays in enugu. The next morning they went to work and left her and by d time they came back uche has disappeared with her flat mate's jeans,t shirts,money and jewelries. You can check her out on fb and if u have d liver u can chat her up. She can claim to be anything to get what she wants.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Newest: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2010
Na waoo
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by mrofficial(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2010
elelem:

I just saw this thread now and i want to be part of it. There is another fraudstar on FB a lady who dupes both men and women using names like Uchenna Miriam Okwuosa or jenny uchenna or chichi . She claims she stays in Badagry and She requested to be my nephew's friend and he accepted she told him that she is a senior clearing agent at Seme after about 3 wks she asked my nephew to send her just #3000 recharge card that she went to Cotonou to clear a car and MTN card are hard to buy there, then after some days she begged him to credit her account in union bank with 40,000 that she will pay back after two days that she forgot her cheque book and will be away for two nights, what saved him was that he went to beg their neighour who is also an agent to inquire about the girl, the man told my nephew that they dont have such a member he adviced him to be careful. she kept calling for the money and he told her he doesn've up to 40k she told him to send whatever he has then he switched off and after 3 days he switched on his phone and when she called again he insisted on bringing it to her office she agreed and in the morning she sent him a text yabbing him.last month when he was telling his collegues about it one of the girls screamed and told them how she duped her flat mate who is a lesbian at owerri before they were to lagos she said uche claimed she is a lesbian and they started talking and after a few wks uche visited her flat mate and behold her picture was d opposite of what she posted on fb, she has d look of a man with overbleached body and white and gold sprayed low cut hair. She told my flate mate that she stays in enugu. The next morning they went to work and left her and by d time they came back uche has disappeared with her flat mate's jeans,t shirts,money and jewelries. You can check her out on fb and if u have d liver u can chat her up. She can claim to be anything to get what she wants.

Her picture please, so we know the right person on facebook.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by sley4life(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2010
FB has turned to something else
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by CarlosVent(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2010
DIS FACEBOOK HAS DONE MORE HARM DAN GOOD.
IF NT DAT WE USE IT FOR ADVERT I COULD HAV TOLD MARK TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER BIZ AND CLOSE IT DOWN

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.