Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,129 members, 7,933,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:37 PM

See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender (2842 Views)

Bobrisky Upgrade His Gender Status From ‘ordinary Crossdresser’ To A Full Blown / Brobrisky Finally Makes A Decision On His Gender Identification / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender by 5Ebisco: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nigerian media personality Denrele Edun is one of the very few Nigerian that many are not very comfortable about their personality as they seems to always act weird.

Denrele has never for one day tried acting in a way that will make others pleased or happy with him instead he doesn’t care about your opinion.

One part of him that draws the most attention is his fashion sense. Even though he is a man, Denrele is very comfortable wearing high heels or skirts and other feminine things. And despite the complaints of many, he doesn’t care.

He was recently featured by magazine GQ France in an editorial piece and he released some of the photos he took via his Instagram page.

These set of photos got many wonder if he is really male or female, did he undergo gender transplant and does he have a confuse gene has been the questions clouding the mind of many Nigerians.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/see-denreles-photo-that-has-made-people.html

Re: See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hello Seun Osewa I have a suggestion for improvement on nairaland, please add a down vote button for people who make, useless threads, repost old topics, repost recent topics , and make abusive threads

Now if an OP gets lots of down votes up to say 100 down votes or dislikes let this be a temporary ban from creating future threads for that OP till the ban expires .. just for creating topics so that in future the person would think twice about creating a useless thread

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender by Kobicove(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
lestat:
Hello Seun Osewa I have a suggestion for improvement on nairaland, please add a down vote button for people who make, useless threads, repost old topics, repost recent topics , and make abusive threads

Now if an OP gets lots of down votes up to say 100 down votes or dislikes let this be a temporary ban from creating figure threads for that OP till the ban expires .. just for creating topics so that in future the person would think twice about creating a useless thread

I support this suggestion!

9 Likes

Re: See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender by punisha: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
I concur to the above suggestion.
Re: See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender by Paradigm777: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Seconded!!!
Re: See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender by cybriz82(m): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2018
lestat:

Now if an OP gets lots of down votes up to say 100 down votes or dislikes let this be a temporary ban from creating figure threads for that OP till the ban expires .. just for creating topics so that in future the person would think twice about creating a useless thread

kolewerk.....
Re: See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender by millomaniac: 4:25am On Apr 03, 2018
His gender is not in doubt. He is a homo plain and simple.
Re: See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender by Enoma222(m): 4:35am On Apr 03, 2018
the_thread_owner_is_a_gay_boy
Re: See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender by ramdris(m): 5:53am On Apr 03, 2018
I support d first caller' s suggestion... This forum needs some form of sanity ....cos it's like mad peeps ti take over...
Re: See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender by OKorowanta: 6:16am On Apr 03, 2018
lestat:

Bad niccur..
Re: See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender by Partnerbiz3: 6:20am On Apr 03, 2018
To slap this guy dey hingry me.
Re: See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 03, 2018
born throw way
Re: See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender by deanoffaculty: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2018
lestat:

Gbam!!!

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Admits She Did A Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Butt (Video) / Dangogo Records Gifts His Artist Soft A Brand New Benz [photos] / Here Is What Inside Donald Trump’s Lavish $86m Superyacht Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.