Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:12 PM

Looters List: N7bn Recovered From Which Accounts, Which Banks, When? – Igali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters List: N7bn Recovered From Which Accounts, Which Banks, When? – Igali (712 Views)

Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / Godknows Boladei Igali Enters Keke To Tompolo Birthday Lecture In Warri / "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looters List: N7bn Recovered From Which Accounts, Which Banks, When? – Igali by engineerboat(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Looters list: N7bn recovered from which accounts, which banks, when? – Boladei Igali

Ambassador Godknows Boladei Igali, former Nigerian Ambassador to the Scandanavian Region has denied looting of N7 billion as alleged by Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed in recently saying ‘this is totally false; as no amount whatsoever has been recovered from me or traced to me. Indeed, N7billion recovered from which accounts, which banks and when?’

Godknows Boladei Igali
Ambassador Igali in a statement titled ‘So called N7Billion Loot: No, This never happened’ said his name was smuggled the Federal government looters list to create the needed effect because he is ‘one of Jonathan’s main men’

He also said that this is the third time the Buhari government has hit the headlines, with such negative news about him, since 2016 and that most prominent is the news of 45 SUVs supposedly found in his compound, which everyone now knows was a fabrication and fake news.

The statement reads thus
‘My attention has been drawn to a publication and electronic broadcasts attributed to the Minister of information, Mr. Lai Mohammed, listing persons connected with PDP considered to have ‘looted’ various sums from government treasury. And that such sums have been recovered from them. On account of my background, I am normally taciturn. But cannot keep silent against such weighty unfounded allegation.

‘Not surprisingly, my name was smuggled to the list, against a whooping ‘loot’ of N7Billion. I understand, Amb Godknows Igali was dragged in last minute, to create the needed effect. Afterall, “he’s one of Jonathan’s main men”!.

‘For the avoidance of doubt, this is totally false; as no amount whatsoever has been recovered from me or traced to me. Indeed, N7billion recovered from which accounts, which banks and when?

‘My life has been an open book of distinguished Public Service in Diplomatic Service, Scholarship and Administration. In all places were I had served, the records are there for all to see. I continue to stand tall and remain undaunted. I am of modest background and very simple lifestyle. I am extremely contented and awesomely grateful to God.

‘I should lament, that this is the third time this government has hit the headlines, with such negative news about me, since 2016. Coincidentally, all the three occasions were during festive periods. Most prominent is the tale of 45 SUVs supposedly found in my compound, which everyone now knows was a fabrication and fake news.

‘It is now common knowledge that the vehicles in question were left–overs from the erstwhile Jonathan-Sambo Campaign bought with a bank loan and confiscated from the premises of a known business concern that is not connected whatsoever with me. The loan is now being recovered forcefully and perhaps being termed a ‘loot’.

‘With President Goodluck Jonathan’s loss of the election and peaceful exit from office in 2015, I knew that some of us close to him, especially me, will suffer and carry lots of crosses. So they have continued to pursue without relenting. Yes, some of us are victims and scapegoats. Its all obscene, unfair and ungodly! But then, these and many more afflictions will come like floods and pass. There is nothing new under the sun. So it is well, indeed!

‘Amb. (PhD) Former Permanent Secretary – Ministry of Power, Ministry of Water Resources; Former Ambassador of Nigeria to the Scandanavian Region.’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/966402/amp/

Re: Looters List: N7bn Recovered From Which Accounts, Which Banks, When? – Igali by engineerboat(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Madridguy, buhariguy, sarrki, cleverly, domello, myd44

Help lai mohammed answer the question hoo.

1. From which accounts,
2. which banks and
3. When?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looters List: N7bn Recovered From Which Accounts, Which Banks, When? – Igali by CoolFreeday(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Without lai Muhammed saying it, we know.
Re: Looters List: N7bn Recovered From Which Accounts, Which Banks, When? – Igali by Ojiofor: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Without lai Muhammed saying it, we know.

What do you know?

1 Like

Re: Looters List: N7bn Recovered From Which Accounts, Which Banks, When? – Igali by CoolFreeday(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ojiofor:

What do you know?
That they stole massively
Re: Looters List: N7bn Recovered From Which Accounts, Which Banks, When? – Igali by Ojiofor: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:

The accused is asking his accusers to name the account and bank and when from which the 7bn was recovered from.
The ball is now in the court of the accusers to prove he is guilty not just making noise upandan.
Re: Looters List: N7bn Recovered From Which Accounts, Which Banks, When? – Igali by engineerboat(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ojiofor:

The accused is asking his accusers to name the account and bank and when from which the 7bn was recovered from.
The ball is now in the court of the accusers to prove he is guilty not just making noise upandan.

They have no answer for that.

It's just like asking a pregnant women are you still a virgin

1 Like

Re: Looters List: N7bn Recovered From Which Accounts, Which Banks, When? – Igali by engineerboat(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Stole your Girl-friend or what?

It's now in Lie-Mohammed hand now to equally respond.

But BMC clueless crew you can as well help your lying master
Re: Looters List: N7bn Recovered From Which Accounts, Which Banks, When? – Igali by LibertyRep: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Good to know.

The onus of proove is on the one who alleges.

Why not simply sue the Minister or whoever orchestrated the list for libel and claim damages in excess of the 7 billion naira.
Seems like a cool way to make cheap money

(1) (Reply)

Edo Govt Trains Over 2000 Teachers In Tech-based Teaching Method / Noticeable Improvement In Nigeria's Energy Supply Of Recent / Nigeria's Present Predicament: A Phase In Her Political Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.