Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,644 members, 7,889,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Centenarian Awards For The Greatest Idiot Goes To This Afonja Goat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Centenarian Awards For The Greatest Idiot Goes To This Afonja Goat (688 Views)

"Remember, I Said You And The President Will Win " - Osinbajo Visits Centenarian / Kanodecides: Senator Gaya, Centenarian Votes For APC In Kano / Bashir El-Rufai Calls Segalinks An Idiot And A Midget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Centenarian Awards For The Greatest Idiot Goes To This Afonja Goat by BishopMagic: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Not in over a hundred years have we seen a bigger idiot than this fool who was appointed and annionted as the custodian of the Yoruba heritage in Iwo.

This fool, who has since desecrated the throne of his ancestors, and proven himself as a bastard similar to a mad man in the market square, who I must add only got to that position due to the corrupting influence of another fellow bastard, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is on point to receive the most foolish idiot award of the century.

I won't compare him to afonja because that seditious goat was out to make a buck, but this fool who goes by the name of Oba Amir Akanbi must be the most foolish bastard to have been born.

Fear the corrupting influence of Islam and when mixed with afonjism you have yourself a perfect slave.

Sokoto knows this.

See the fool below

Omashe ohh.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6915214_dzrdgcowkaan11h_jpeg232418548176a02fb5f46ef8fd329f17

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Centenarian Awards For The Greatest Idiot Goes To This Afonja Goat by gidgiddy: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don't see anything wrong with a Yoruba Monarch who has decided to show solidarity with his slave masters by adopting their attire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Centenarian Awards For The Greatest Idiot Goes To This Afonja Goat by BishopMagic: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tinubu is a bastard

conceived under one of lagos flyovers by his ashewoe ugly mama and a h0rny awusa transient trailer boy

5 Likes

Re: The Centenarian Awards For The Greatest Idiot Goes To This Afonja Goat by Malawian(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Igbo people, respect our Oba and our culture or we kick you out.

(1) (Reply)

MURIC And MUSLIMS Behind The Refusal To Print New N100 Notes / Banker Turned Nollywood Actress, Meg Otanwa Writes Open Letter To President / Noticeable Improvement In Nigeria's Energy Supply Of Recent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.