Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,042 members, 7,966,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos (42940 Views)

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / 12-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Her Father In Ghana Gives Birth Via CS / How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by IME1: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
bestpunterever:
so why is the pastor negotiating the crime if he is not attached to the accused.
[quote author=Etianwanokon post=66385593][/quote]

The brother in law has an identity besides being a pastor
Do u know u can address Osinbanjo as either a Professor or Pastor or Lawyer or Sir or Mr. or any other thing?
I for one I don't like title.
If u want to drive me away call me by a title.

I agree it was the brother in law's house who is a pastor where the crime was committed and as an in law there's probably pressure from his wife and in laws to help "negotiate" and intervene.
Whether you like it or not half of the rape cases in Nigeria are eventually "negotiated" out of police station and court (sad but story for another day)

But Nigeria is too sensitive at the moment with a fragile religious and cultural fabric
To start throwing in imam, pastor, rev fr, GO, or saying Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Igala, Ibibio
That's why NCAN should be disbanded cheesy
That's why positive stories should come out of Kogi, Benue, Ogun, Edo, Akwa Ibom and Delta on NL

A thread with a crime news comes and many people leave the issue and start checking the tribe of the accused!
I tire, I tire, haaa
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by NavalObi37: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
PLEASE, YOU MUST NOT ATTACHED THAT TITLE "PASTOR" TO THE POST BEFORE POSTING...

YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND POST THE INFORMATION, NOT NECESSARY FOR YOU TO ATTACHE "RCCG BROTHER IN LAW"
IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Emmahunk(m): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
Viicfuntop:

If they don’t, why can’t they say anything or better still, say it before marriage

My dear if you ask me na who I go ask? Lol
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by slyrone(m): 4:25am On Aug 12, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Not that I am being shallow or anything, can I ask the igbos this question? Why do they always live with their siblings in their matrimonial home even though it’s one room. I get it, you come to hussle also but I see it as intrusion. Imagine a wife packed all her sisters to come live with her and the husband barely a week after marriage.
Good question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Girl Hospitalised After Gang Rape By 4 Secondary School Students / 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.