Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

How To Style Mom Jeans - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Style Mom Jeans (562 Views)

How To Style Your Boots With Mom Jeans / How To Style Mom Jeans 2022: 30 Stunning Ways – The Fashion Assault Naija / Where Can I Get High Grade Denims, Jackets, Mom Jeans And Jeans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Style Mom Jeans by OraymeMedia: 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
How to style mom jeans? That was the question which intrigued me when I spotted this particular pair of mom jeans at Zara. I love to wear jeans and I find trashed, vintage looking denim super cool too but I have never been into mom jeans, therefore I had no clue how to look effortlessly cool as many other girls do pulling off one of the biggest trends right now.

Besides skinny and flared jeans I haven’t been really into any other kind of jeans up until now… I have decided to challenge myself and add something new and refreshing into my wardrobe but without making it too big of an investment and see how I feel about the change before swiping my card for more expensive substitute.

Mom jeans ended up being one of the easiest to style and coolest additions to my closet. As soon as I brought them home and started to think of ways how to style them, for some reason, Alexa Chung and Annine Bing were first two super stylish ladies that came to my mind. Therefore I decided to style my outfit in what I thought that they would style theirs: Blazer + White Shirt + Vintage Bag + Silk Scarf. Voila!

I was happy with the outcome and have happily adopted these mom jeans as, what I think will be one of the staple pieces I’ll be wearing this Spring.

Yes, the weather is still cold and not nearly as proper for Spring time but I’m also very tired of the Winter clothes and I have realised that I got so dull about dressing like a snowman so I’ve decided to freeze just a little bit more but have much more fun with my daily outfits.

I don’t know what’s the case with you but the way how I dress reflects the way how I feel. I’ve been for too long stuck with the total black and grey, triple layered outfits this Winter. It’s time to break some colour and bring lightness into every day looks.

How is the weather like where you live at? What are your thoughts on mom jeans? Yay or nay and why?

Visit our site [url]oraymee.com[/url] to read more and buy limited quantities of Top Quality Jewellery Sets. Our Jewelleries Ships Free Worldwide.

(1) (Reply)

Cure To Premature Ejaculation Or Infections / 3 Piece Suit For Men / Wizkid’s Ex Sophie Alakija Glows In Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.