Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,189 members, 7,947,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/04/2018 Tuesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/04/2018 Tuesday (318 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/04/2018 Tuesday by banabest(m): 3:33am On Apr 03, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�TUESDAY, 3rd April 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Romans Chapters 12,13,14,15&16_

➡TOPIC: *LIGHT MY CANDLE 2*

�BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 18:28
_"For thou wit light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
For you to be lighted, you must yield your spirit to God by being born again. After you have received the life of Christ into your life, the Holy Spirit
will now incubate your Spirit man. This is the only reason God can light up your candle (your spirit). *"The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly."Proverbs 20:27.*
*In Him was life; and the life was the light of men (John 1:4).*
That was the true light which lighted every man that cometh into the world; A light to lighten up the Gentiles. Luke 2:21.
Sin quenches the candle. The devil wants you to remain in darkness. *You must fight against sin; for sin shall not have dominion over you. Romans 6:14.*
The purpose of light is to
see, once your candle is put off, you cannot see anything. The
devil will have a swell time in your life because you are in
darkness; you have no light to see the things he is doing against you. Make up your mind today to surrender totally to Jesus, to retrace your steps back to Him. Any man in darkness lacks knowledge. (Hosea 4:6). Be a lover of God's word and fill your
spirit man with it.
*The word is a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path. (Psalm 119:105).*
The word of God keeps you
away from sin (Psalm 119:11)

������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
*_O God oflight, light my candle by your fire_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Help Me Answer This Question? / Fall Down And Die By Faya, Naija Church Protest Fulani Herdsmen Killing / Remember Lot’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.