Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,247 members, 7,897,296 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:34 AM

Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) (25622 Views)

Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) / What To Do When Being Attacked By A Dog / Hero Dog In Thailand Saves New Baby Buried Alive By Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by sabiboy65: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2018
Looks like it was staged. Doesn't look real

CriticMaestro:
The guy looks more like he wanted to steal.... And the way sense just fall for the woman suddenly makes me skeptical of the reality of this....MGM production

1 Like

Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by YourWife(f): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2018
mazimee:
A dobberman or Pitbull would have done more damage than what I saw in that video

What breed do you think that dog is?
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by lovelylad: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2018
TigerTears:
Eeeeehn

First time ever to be FTC, I dedicate this achievement to my village people grin grin
For the past 2yrs......chaaaaaaaai, I need to give testimony sef
what an achievement

1 Like

Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by mazimee(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Mywife Mywife, that Dog isn't any of the mentioned though it may appear like PBull

1 Like

Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by ednut1(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Fake
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by zone51: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2018
logadims:
wow!..Came across a powerful video of how a Dog saved/prevented hs owner from being raped. indeed, there is no such pet/friend that can sacrifice itself like a Dog....

watch and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcvzw7QsOrU&itct=CCwQpDAiEwj3_omOqZ3aAhWGsFUKHdCCBLgyCWM0LWZlZWQtdVoYVUNvVHNHQlIwcTc5MnhEcDFHdDNOMnBR&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

The hustle for YouTube views is real..What's the title of this movie, because its obvious this was well scripted cheesy cheesy.....Common, the guy is putting on hood to prevent direct biting and who keeps dog indoor? undecided
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by xreal: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2018
Enouwem:
Not a cctv footage.

This is acted - it's so glaring

You are damn correct.
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by chronique(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Looked staged undecided

Exactly
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by DilyAtlantis: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Looks like a film,that dog wasn’t so aggressive as thought

Sense fall on you.
So the dog knows it's film act so wasn't aggressive.
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by nonix22(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2018
exactly what I thought as well
Benz4pimp:
Looks like a film,that dog wasn’t so aggressive as thought
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by emmayayodeji(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2018
I love my babies

Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by HoodBillionaire: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2018
to the Dog
na big fun
i sure say the dog go boast give him fellow hood dogs
say im na chairman wen it comes to safety.
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by AceVentura: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Looked staged undecided

Your head de there.

Looks staged but it's all good
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by Tarivanessa(f): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2018
:oWow dogs have really stepped up to the security game :oWow dogs have really stepped up to the security game
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by feelme3(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Staged joor
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by litaninja(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2018
Dog Training...
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by lazeal: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Looked staged undecided
bro u are forking smart!
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by ZORO47(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2018
I have a different theory. The lady ran into the room, locked the doors and transformed into a dog beast grin grin
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by Chuknovski(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Looked staged undecided

boss you get brain, see the dog doesn't look agresive, he seems to be playing with the man,tnx for your observation
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by BlackOnassis(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2018
Fake. If that was a pit bull, his life would have been over grin Those dogs were bred in the pits of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by Phatmyk(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2018
BlackOnassis:
Fake. If that was a pit bull, his life would have been over grin Those dogs were bred in the pits of hell.
Lool,ur right. I think that's an american bulldog tho.
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2018
CriticMaestro:
The guy looks more like he wanted to steal.... And the way sense just fall for the woman suddenly makes me skeptical of the reality of this....MGM production

Fake
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by kenx1(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Fake
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2018
zinaunreal:
Dog wey like food
It knows whats at stake
Owner dies,
No more food
Trust cat, it will run and it doesn't give a damn about its owner or their damn food

There is a cat called Tara "the Hero Cat" who saved a boy's life by fighting off a dog.

People know little about cats but what many don't know is that cats can be braver than dogs and if you treat them well, they can fight for you even against a lion.

I have watched videos of cats killing snakes, fighting off bears, etcetera.
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

There is a cat called Tara "the Hero Cat" who saved a boy's life by fighting off a dog.

People know little about cats but what many don't know is that cats can be braver than dogs and if you treat them well, they can fight for you even against a lion.

I have watched videos of cats killing snakes, fighting off bears, etcetera.

Yes cats are brave enough to leave the owner to its fate. Cats practically dont care and they carefully select the battles unlike dogs that would just dive at anything
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2018
zinaunreal:

Yes cats are brave enough to leave the owner to its fate. Cats practically dont care

Not all cats. What about the cat that managed to dial 911 and saved her owner's life?

There are cowardly cats just like there are cowardly dogs. It doesn't mean all cats would run away. Browse about Tara. She even has her own wiki page.
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by MielBaker(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2018
That's dog loyalty. I come finally pity the intruder.
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

Not all cats. What about the cat that managed to dial 911 and saved her owner's life?

There are cowardly cats just like there are cowardly dogs. It doesn't mean all cats would run away. Browse about Tara. She even has her own wiki page.

Lol. If a cat can dial 911 then a dog can conduct cpr. Cats just dont care , but i prefer cats coz they are cleaner. Always watch your cat it can set you up

1 Like

Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by godofuck231: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2018
zinaunreal:
Dog wey like food
It knows whats at stake
Owner dies,
No more food
Trust cat, it will run and it doesn't give a damn about its owner or their damn food

W some women say a man is a dog I do say OK, but the pussy? Now it's confirmed

1 Like

Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by godofuck231: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2018
zinaunreal:
Dog wey like food
It knows whats at stake
Owner dies,
No more food

Whwn some women say all men are dogs I do say OK, but as for the pussy? Now it's confirmed how SOME bailout on the owner
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by segzypark(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is the guy not with a knife? How will you go steal and you aren't holding any weapon.the guy na mumu. The dog isn't aggressive,he could have done more damage hence it looked staged...even my ekukewoukd have broke the guy's jaws

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel / Diary Of Maya, My Sweet Caucasian Shepherd / Checkout This Monkey That Understands Nigerian Language(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.