Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,471 members, 7,937,394 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) (25937 Views)

Lagos Police Rescue 'Crossdresser' In Hijab Who Was About To Be Lynched (Photo) / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Two Male African Migrants Wearing Women’s Hijab Arrested In Libya [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
see them
u all trying to make Islam look bad will be disgraced eventually.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by EazyMoh(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
midehi2:
I dont like this hijab stuff, dont they sweat, specially those covering their head to toe undecided
Why not ask your pastor whether Mary the mother of Jesus didn't sweat the way she "covered her head to toe'.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
That's why i don't trust this Hijab,dangerous things happen inside.
It has just been exposed that only christians take advantage of it to perpetrate crime

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by mamachizzy(f): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Watch ignorant people show their stupidity. U wanna really learn about Christianity, go to the bible not Christians. U wanna really learn about Islam go to the Quran and not moslems
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Teeboi56: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
So as finest as she is
She is using Muslim hijab to steal God punish her and those people dat re embarrassing Islam

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by 123papas(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
1. So if National Helm is not wise enough to know that posting a teenager's face online is absurd instead of leaving her to correctional facilities to do their work, you should be wiser.
2. Which religion teaches people to steal? So she is now a Christian girl no longer a girl. Some reporters are just parochial.
Angelanest:
A young girl was apprehended for allegedly stealing in Kisi town, Oyo state. According to Oluwatoyin Aliu, the Christian girl identified as Grace was arrested for stealing people's properties and upon interrogation it was revealed she pretended to be a Muslim by covering her head with a hijab probably in order to gain access to her victims.

The girl is currently is police custody helping with investigation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/teenage-girl-in-hijab-arrested-and-paraded-for-stealing-in-oyo-state-photo.html
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by CTS07(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Angelanest:
A young girl was apprehended for allegedly stealing in Kisi town, Oyo state. According to Oluwatoyin Aliu, the Christian girl identified as Grace was arrested for stealing people's properties and upon interrogation it was revealed she pretended to be a Muslim by covering her head with a hijab probably in order to gain access to her victims.

The girl is currently is police custody helping with investigation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/teenage-girl-in-hijab-arrested-and-paraded-for-stealing-in-oyo-state-photo.html
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

She's lucky she wasn't lynched by Muslim fundamentalists.

Westerners are more liberal, she would have died for such "sacrilege" in the North.

Folks get their panties in a twist over a God they have never ever seen with their eyes

PS- I am a Wakandian and a Muslim

THEN YOU ARE A HYPOCRITICAL one. Most of the reports of jungle justice come from christian regions. How many times have you heard of a thief getting burnt alive in the north?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
NavalObi37:

GOOD DAY YOUNG MAN/WOMAN
IGNORANCE REMAINS THE GREATEST DISEASE.

PLEASE ACCEPT WISDOM BY ACCEPTING CHRIST JESUS
Good day to you, I as a Muslim accepts Jesus as a prophet of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by jnfoage: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
[s]
123papas:
1. So if National Helm is not wise enough to know that posting a teenager's face online is absurd instead of leaving her to correctional facilities to do their work, you should be wiser.
2. Which religion teaches people to steal? So she is now a Christian girl no longer a girl. Some reporters are just parochial.
[/s]
If her religion wasn't stated, you would have been running your mouth explaining how this is an example of how all muslims hide under hijab to steal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by mubaroqah(f): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
Hmmm.....Thank God say no be bomb she carry go steal,cause the real Hijab ones tend to blow up anything blow able
She disguise her self has a Muslim.because she want to steal.those boko haram disguise themselves also, they are not Muslims .in the Quran Allah's says" if any one kills an innocent person, it would be has if he kills the whole mankind and if any one safe a life it would be has if he saved a whole mankind".so my brother don't say a thing you have no knowledge of. we are Muslims,we are not terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by mubaroqah(f): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
midehi2:
I dont like this hijab stuff, dont they sweat, specially those covering their head to toe undecided
Yes it is hot, but hell is hotter. we follow Allah's law by covering our body.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by jerrybakermillz(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
mubaroqah:
She disguise her self has a Muslim.because she want to steal.those boko haram disguise themselves also, they are not Muslims .in the Quran Allah's says" if any one kills an innocent person, it would be has if he kills the whole mankind and if any one safe a life it would be has if he saved a whole mankind".so my brother don't say a thing you have no knowledge of. we are Muslims,we are not terrorist.

But your Muslim scholars have majority of you with no Qur'an insight in check and use you guys for there own selfish interests ......quote me wrong sir
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by goaldynman(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
eluquenson:
Good dey arrested her, so many people committing atrocities disguising to be a Muslim just to conceal their false religion.

I think she is following the footsteps of their fake pastores and fake profets disguising under tithe to reap (stewpid)people off their money.

Don't even dare to quote me or else amadioha will strike u tongue
NOETHNICITY:
It has just been exposed that only christians take advantage of it to perpetrate crime
Farmerforlife:

That's why I don't trust Christians. They can do anything to spoil Islam. Maybe her pastor pushed her to it.
huss421:
Christainity is not the religion of values, morals and law, that's why you see the Christian girls go naked in a bid to perpetrate immorality, indecency and promiscuity and violence. They are only after prosperity, all their enemies shall die, you shall not die young, and to name but few of their ills and when anything comes up in the name of Islam, they see it as an attempt to islamise Nigeria even though their attempt to Christianize Nigeria is obvious in their doings

Muslim Daaawwwggs have infiltrated this post trying so hard to save their already battered and tattered image!

No Christian will have time to wear hijab! What for? Will the hijab give her wing to escape from the crime scene?! People are more are more suspicious and uncomfortable of people roaming about with hijab!

Abegi! This is a clear case of a crime committed by a Muslim girl! It is just a Muslim blogger trying to twist the story!!
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by goaldynman(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
[b][/b]
eluquenson:
Good dey arrested her, so many people committing atrocities disguising to be a Muslim just to conceal their false religion.

I think she is following the footsteps of their fake pastores and fake profets disguising under tithe to reap (stewpid)people off their money.

Don't even dare to quote me or else amadioha will strike u tongue
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
abduljabbar4:

THEN YOU ARE A HYPOCRITICAL one. Most of the reports of jungle justice come from christian regions. How many times have you heard of a thief getting burnt alive in the north?

Either you didn't read and understand OR....

You are 1. A liar 2. A hypocrite and 3. A "false accuser"

What i meant is being lynched for "religious impersonation" not for thievery.

Read and understand before throwing big words you don't understand their meanings
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
That's why i don't trust this Hijab,dangerous things happen inside.
you a fool instead of you to talk sense to your sister in crime you're here spewing thrash

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Jochabed(f): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
bamidelee:

you a fool instead of you to talk sense to your sister in crime you're here spewing thrash
Christian or Muslim,it was wrong.
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Christian or Muslim,it was wrong.
my dear this is a fair response
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by fajob: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
hmmmmmmmmm

16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.
18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by saabright(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
You didn't have to drag religion in this.. Y'all bloggers are part of the problem..

what about a title like: Huingry girl steals commodity just to quench hunger.. The message is clear and she can even be helped..

looks like you haven't experienced hunger before.. I don't blame petty thieves oooo.. especially those who do it to feed.

if its hunger, u can beg for assistance and someone will help u......not stealing..

I was in a pharmacy about two weeks back, a lady walked up to me ask for jus N50 to buy food that she is very hungry ....the pain on face and appearance broke my hrt....I had to give more than that to feed herself......their is no crime in begging....who doesn't have won't give you, but their will definitely be someone who will help u....
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by saabright(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Beedoc:
On another level
Meanwhile quote me if you’re interested in studying in china.

am interested...
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
midehi2:
Of course, we dont expect olosho inclined girls to like the hijab.
U dont need to like it
face ur prostitution

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Beedoc: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
saabright:

am interested...

Your number?
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by midehi2(f): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Of course, we dont expect olosho inclined girls to like the hijab.
U dont need to like it
face ur prostitution
yes, just like your mother tongue
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
midehi2:

yes, just like your mother tongue
shocked
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by midehi2(f): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
mubaroqah:
Yes it is hot, but hell is hotter. we follow Allah's law by covering our body.
grin
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by midehi2(f): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
wellmax:

After all the amputations in the North, has it stopped crime?
Rather it has increased the numbers of beggars and destitute

Show me 1 person that was amputated in the north for stealing. Share me verified link news to read or forever keep shut.
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by wellmax(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrHowto:

Show me 1 person that was amputated in the north for stealing. Share me verified link news to read or forever keep shut.

You asked for it, you have it.

Now keep your mouth forever shut

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigeria-thiefs-hand-amputated-5372007.html
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by saabright(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Beedoc:

Your number?
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
wellmax:

You asked for it, you have it.

Now keep your mouth forever shut

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigeria-thiefs-hand-amputated-5372007.html

2000 that was about 18 years ago. You had to dig it because you couldn't find 1 and you're here shouting with all the amputation in the north blabla in the north.

Where is the amputation, you're here carrying story of 18 Years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 21 Trucks For Smuggling Foodstuffs To Neighbouring Countries / NDLEA Intercepts Drug Consignments In Winter Jackets, Body Lotion At Lagos Airpo / I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.