Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,896 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? (1297 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Wife Cheats With Cousin, Falls Pregnant (photos) / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable?| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by emblem2d(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2018
hello Doctors Of the heart, i'd like to go straight to the point. i and my cousin sis have been close since we grew up to know each other, there has been this strange mutual feelings which eventually translate to sexual feelings.
it all started when we were just 11yrs all alone in the room and b4 i knew it, we were down on the bed touching and carousing, then we didn't knw anything penetration so i was rubbing my dick on her pussy thinking that's the final bus stop. so after that day, we began to see each other as sexual partners, whenever we are 2gdr, we must romance and carouse. although am not too comfortable with it but the truth of the matter is that she obviously like it so she's not showing any sign of remorse.
presently she's in BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY 300 lv. and i've been given admission in thesame university, my greatest fear is that we may likely have SEX as we're going to be alone ln school.
am just so confused abou dis, has anybody experc dis bfr? pls help me out on what to do.
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by bjayx: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2018
If Ur post is true, stop it ooo.
A word is enough if U r not a fool
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by SUPERPACK: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2018
w.
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2018
That's how you'll create generational courses to yourself sad men will always think with their di*k cool
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by emblem2d(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
That's how you'll create generational courses to yourself sad men will always think with their di*k cool
undecided that's way too harsh, i dnt want insults
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by emblem2d(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2018
bjayx:
If Ur post is true, stop it ooo. A word is enough if U r not a fool
sad
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2018
emblem2d:
undecided that's way too harsh, i dnt want insults
I didn't call you names was just trying to be polite wink
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by Godwinfury(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
FYI, It takes two to tango.
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by emblem2d(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I didn't call you names was just trying to be polite wink
indeed smiley tell me, have'nt u had a similar experience before?
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Godwinfury:
FYI, It takes two to tango.
Yes I know but not in that direction cool
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by Hugo55(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2018
@Op, yes I have had such experience when I was younger....played together, acted mummy and daddy, touch me here I touch there when we were all alone in a room.

But when we grew older, we realized it was wrong and had to stop.

It's simply children curiosity and eagerness to experiment specially when they see and hear adults discussing about sex.

I believe you are an adult now, you know your left from your right. so it's up to you to decide.

But if you ask me, I would say STOP!!!! don't engage in it any more. there are thousands of ladies that can satisfy that URGE.
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by ovcwality(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
ur fada, instead of u to criticise them both, u com dey bring men, besides she is older from wat am seeing, so she is the one u should blame
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
shut ur mouth u dumb girl cool
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by emblem2d(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Hugo55:
@Op, yes I have had such experience when I was younger....played together, acted mummy and daddy, touch me here I touch there when we were all alone in a room.

But when we grew older, we realized it was wrong and had to stop.

It's simply children curiosity and eagerness to experiment specially when they see and hear adults discussing about sex.

I believe you are an adult now, you know your left from your right. so it's up to you to decide.

But if you ask me, I would say STOP!!!! don't engage in it any more. there are thousands of ladies that can satisfy that URGE.
hmmm thanks bro for the advice
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2018
ovcwality:

ur fada, instead of u to criticise them both, u com dey bring men, besides she is older from wat am seeing, so she is the one u should blame

Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2018
Saviour22:
shut ur mouth u dumb girl cool

Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2018
emblem2d:
indeed smiley tell me, have'nt u had a similar experience before?
No never won't even think of it
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66391072][/quote] not at all u are just plain dumb, u and buhari are just the same cool
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2018
Saviour22:
not at all u are just plain dumb, u and buhari are just the same cool
it takes one to quote one wink
Re: SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? by emblem2d(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
No never won't even think of it
no one thinks of it either, it happens beyond our control most at times.

(1) (Reply)

The Church Next Door ( Episode 1) / Is Shaku Shaku Now Africa Biggest Dance? It Seems Shaku Is Now Global / Nairalander Takes To Instagram To Complain About NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.