Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,045 members, 7,919,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:48 AM

Deep Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deep Truth (2163 Views)

Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Ebony Was Truly A lesbian, New Video Sees Her Deep Kissing Frank Kuri (Photos) / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep Truth by Tracypacy(f): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Dating you or being in the talking phase doesn't mean he should talk to you every single day, every single hour. What happened to all your other friends and relatives? No work? No school? You can easily choke a person by putting the whole weight of your life on him or her

I am not dating anyone but I feel the pain of daters. Followers track my on line status if DMs are not swiftly replied and I am thinking, am I entitled to a life? �

Not liking your slay IG picture is wahala and can cause breakup. Smart phone dating has its peculiar demands. People no longer have real lives.
If a lover’s smart phone is not working for 2 days, your whole life collapses and your peace is destroyed. Jesus is the Prince of peace. The control of your joy and peace should not be handed over to a mere mortal who can walk away anytime. It should be secured in Christ.

Familiarity breeds contempt. Some breathing space is good and beneficial. By these smartphone rules, a man cannot even go to fast and pray for 7 days on a mountain with no phone contact. You would have broken up before he returns. These relationships are fast becoming idolatry. This begs the question. Are these relationships really healthy alliances between 2 adults possibly leading to marriage or are they refuges for people trying to use others for relationships to cure loneliness or satisfy sexual urges?

I heard from Sunday teachings that some sisters now miss service because they follow their dates to the club overnight so they can be sure he ain't rocking side chicks. Sister, dump him. U cannot lose your peace and deliverance because you want to track a Bozo on line or real life. People are replying that “find a man who loves you, who will call visit daily yen yen yen”. I want to see you everyday 24/7 but I have to go to work Monday to Friday else I’ll be broke. I also have to go to church 3 times a week. I cannot worship you because u are bae.

In defence of the other side, if you are exclusive with anyone, he or she kinda takes priority over the other folks you are messing and joking with on line. If you have time to waste fooling around on line, the exclusive should understandably take priority.

Y'all should listen to this audio before dating anyone. Very powerful audio.

By the way, dating carries no commitment. You are not engaged. Anyone can pull out of dating anytime without anyone crying scum if there is no viable marriage future envisaged. Which is one of the reasons, I advocate no fornication and only minimal financial exposure while dating

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Truth by Tracypacy(f): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2018
Tracypacy:
Dating you or being in the talking phase doesn't mean he should talk to you every single day, every single hour. What happened to all your other friends and relatives? No work? No school? You can easily choke a person by putting the whole weight of your life on him or her

I am not dating anyone but I feel the pain of daters. Followers track my on line status if DMs are not swiftly replied and I am thinking, am I entitled to a life? �

Not liking your slay IG picture is wahala and can cause breakup. Smart phone dating has its peculiar demands. People no longer have real lives.
If a lover’s smart phone is not working for 2 days, your whole life collapses and your peace is destroyed. Jesus is the Prince of peace. The control of your joy and peace should not be handed over to a mere mortal who can walk away anytime. It should be secured in Christ.

Familiarity breeds contempt. Some breathing space is good and beneficial. By these smartphone rules, a man cannot even go to fast and pray for 7 days on a mountain with no phone contact. You would have broken up before he returns. These relationships are fast becoming idolatry. This begs the question. Are these relationships really healthy alliances between 2 adults possibly leading to marriage or are they refuges for people trying to use others for relationships to cure loneliness or satisfy sexual urges?

I heard from Sunday teachings that some sisters now miss service because they follow their dates to the club overnight so they can be sure he ain't rocking side chicks. Sister, dump him. U cannot lose your peace and deliverance because you want to track a Bozo on line or real life. People are replying that “find a man who loves you, who will call visit daily yen yen yen”. I want to see you everyday 24/7 but I have to go to work Monday to Friday else I’ll be broke. I also have to go to church 3 times a week. I cannot worship you because u are bae.

In defence of the other side, if you are exclusive with anyone, he or she kinda takes priority over the other folks you are messing and joking with on line. If you have time to waste fooling around on line, the exclusive should understandably take priority.

Y'all should listen to this audio before dating anyone. Very powerful audio.

By the way, dating carries no commitment. You are not engaged. Anyone can pull out of dating anytime without anyone crying scum if there is no viable marriage future envisaged. Which is one of the reasons, I advocate no fornication and only minimal financial exposure while dating
Re: Deep Truth by Amosen: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Discover the Best Mail Order Bride Sites. Now it is easy to find the most beautiful women from Russia, Ukraine, Asia, and Latin America. Start your search here https://mailorder-bride.com/!

Re: Deep Truth by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hi Tracypacy
Re: Deep Truth by Tracypacy(f): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
hello
AussiePlayboy:
Hi Tracypacy
Re: Deep Truth by kazyhm(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
lol......you make a very good case and surely you can win in court however, experience is the best teacher but you re smart to have afore-warned that you re not in a relationship.........not butterfly in the belly kinda on your side

So many cases where you give a breathing space and boom you got her/his pre-wedding pictures trending online.............can people sue you to court ?
Re: Deep Truth by Stephenofu: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Truth
Re: Deep Truth by lavylilly: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Deep Truth by IyaTola: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? / Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH / Sometimes You Have To See Things From A Different Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.