Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,358 members, 7,923,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:04 AM

2018 Batch A Stream I Nysc Corps Member Medical Certificate(fit And Unfit) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2018 Batch A Stream I Nysc Corps Member Medical Certificate(fit And Unfit) (524 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced / NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Batch A Stream I Nysc Corps Member Medical Certificate(fit And Unfit) by lifeofwale: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Call/Text/Whatsapp ( 09069706934 )

Hello there, I hope y'll are getting ready for your service this year? I'm here to help you with your medical certificate, both fit and unfit.

The reason why you'd want to get the unfit medical certificate is cos of redeployment. You can easily redeploy if you are posted to place not of your choice.

Also know that it as to be from a Government hospital.

So, I help with getting a medical certificate. I'm work in a general hosiptal here in Lagos.

Benefits are:
-You'll get it the next day
-It will be registered in the hospital database.
-It's not a scam I promise
-You don't have to come to the hospital, I'll only need few details from you.
- Unlike spending close to 10k and wasting your time it's stress free.

Call/Text/Whatsapp ( 09069706934 )

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2018, Batch A / Ebonyi Governor Approves N400m For NYSC, N5k Allowee,N2m For Parade Participants / Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.