Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Talks About How She Never Liked Her Body Growing Up. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Talks About How She Never Liked Her Body Growing Up. (644 Views)

Veteran Actor Emeka Ike Talks On Abusive Marriage / At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A / Stunning New Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Talks About How She Never Liked Her Body Growing Up. by Mowunmiaf: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2018
Chika Ike said she never liked her body while growing up. Infact, she was constantly bullied about it. she said she was so skinny and her body shape was so much of a great concern to her. I guess many celebrities actually never really liked how they looked while the were kids.

This explains why some of them opt for body surgery, bleaching and so on.

Re: Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Talks About How She Never Liked Her Body Growing Up. by Mowunmiaf: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Wizkid Crush Now / I Think You Are Stupid, Comedian Akpororo Tells Fan / How I Dragged Davido To My Concert—wizkid Reveals!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.