Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,179 members, 7,946,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Best Date (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Date (pic) (2722 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) / Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Date (pic) by highqueen(f): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
His waste man master is cheering him up already, he wouldn't want to disappoint his master. Donstan will be a fool if his wimp refuses to stand up. cheesy

Lemme go and visit another thread, I will be back cheesy
someone that has ran away,lol.
Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:

All I see is a non-virgin stockfish looking lady crying and struggling to get me angry by insulting and calling me names cheesy grin

Truth, they say, burns the body, cheesy

The bitter truth alone can burn non-virgin broke ladies a lot cheesy, just look at yourself being stressed and pained just because of a simple thread that was created, Op obviously created this thread to troll and you wasted no time in jumping in and exposing your bitterness by insulting him, cheesy can't you see how funny you are grin

You are busy typing 'Inconsequential, fool and demented' upandan, just because I pointed the fact out that you ain't a virgin as a result of hunger and brokeness, hence loosing your virginity to a goat grin grin

Wetin de pain u? cheesy

na me say mk u give goat ur virginity grin
Oh shut up and stop trying to be reasonable at the last minute... I never asked why the op created a thread or who was it I insulted, I know quiet alright that Saviour 22 isn't op so spare me the insulting op diss. Save your delayed sensibility for someone who will care. I don't and I won't undecided

kikiki wait when did this thread become a virginity thread? You've been typing that since... Are you pained you weren't your wife's first? Come on! Discuss it with her not me tongue. You are so obsessed by that word like some possessed being... Go get a young calf and lay with it so has to cure your obsession. Virginity is virginity, animal or human, you will be satisfied cheesy

Dude I'm yet to see your larva boy, call him. He shouldn't make a fool of you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
grin cheesy
Re: Best Date (pic) by ayaomen(f): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Poverty mentality.

Those two have lived the expensive life but decided to go simple for a day, but the nairaland guys who can't afford a day meal will come here to type nonsense.

Why not get rich, and stop comparing yourselves to one who has seen it all?
my sister, even the one wey never buy babe coke before will come here to rant.

1 Like

Re: Best Date (pic) by AnthCunny(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
People take a good look at this weak dumb head, One would have thought he is some mighty, confident, high esteemed,rich Casanova by his first post on this thread.

Only one quote brought out his storytelling gift, his weaknesses, his shallowness and timidity. You aren't even permitted to type the word gold let alone digging, not even your bones is worth digging chicken.

How about you imitate your zimbo god and deal with me? wink That's a chance to redeem your failed commando act honey smiley

I don't normally do this, but have to.
There is no gain hauling insults on someone you barely know. Why don't you ignore?....careful sis.
Re: Best Date (pic) by donstan18: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Oh shut up and stop trying to be reasonable at the last minute... I never asked why the op created a thread or who was it I insulted, I know quiet alright that Saviour 22 isn't op so spare me the insulting op diss. Save your delayed sensibility for someone who will care. I don't and I won't undecided

kikiki wait when did this thread become a virginity thread? You've been typing that since... Are you pained you weren't your wife's first? Come on! Discuss it with her not me tongue. You are so obsessed by that word like some possessed being... Go get a young calf and lay with it so has to cure your obsession. Virginity is virginity, animal or human, you will be satisfied cheesy

Dude I'm yet to see your larva boy, call him. He shouldn't make a fool of you cheesy

She's now craving for sensible comment, when she was insulting and calling Op names, she didn't remember to be sensible grin cheesy funny set of dumbos cheesy

You have no right to remind me that this thread isn't about virginity cheesy, I know you want me to stop typing about virginity cheesy, but I won't, I will continue to type it so that you'll recall how you lost yours because of maltina drink cheesy hahahahah,

She's pained!!!!!

A virgin rat is better than you cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
AnthCunny:
I don't normally do this, but have to.
There is no gain hauling insults on someone you barely know. Why don't you ignore?....careful sis.
Until you type these words to guys here you will continue to be a hypocrite to me.

Do you know what ladies go through on this section? Do you? Please don't preach to me until you get your facts straight sir. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:

She's now craving for sensible comment, when she was insulting and calling Op names, she didn't remember to be sensible grin cheesy funny set of dumbos cheesy

You have no right to remind me that this thread isn't about virginity cheesy, I know you want me to stop typing about virginity cheesy, but I won't, I will continue to type it so that you'll recall how you lost yours because of maltina drink cheesy hahahahah,

She's pained!!!!!

A virgin rat is better than you cheesy grin
So it's now over maltina drink and not to a goat? Or maybe the goat got me the maltina cheesy. How dumb can you get? You have a loaf of bread for brain man!

@emboldened, We are getting there Bro, desire it then go get yourself one cheesy. Make sure it's a pretty calf though, we seen enough ugliness in you already.. It shouldn't be reproduced cheesy

Where is your larva boy?

1 Like

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
So it's now over maltina drink and not to a goat? Or maybe the goat got me the maltina cheesy. How dumb can you get? You have a loaf of bread for brain man!

@emboldened, We are getting there Bro, desire it then go get yourself one cheesy. Make sure it's a pretty calf though, we seen enough ugliness in you already.. It shouldn't be reproduced cheesy

Where is your larva boy?
u this old woman why are u disgracing urself like this maka y?
Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:

u this mannerless swine, u think I will run frm someone like u?
Re: Best Date (pic) by AnthCunny(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Until you type these words to guys here you will continue to be a hypocrite to me.

Do you know what ladies go through on this section? Do you? Please don't preach to me until you get your facts straight sir. smiley
I never sided, neither am I taking side with any gender on this topic. All am saying is take it easy with your cuss words, you never can tell. You can drive your point home without insults.
*peace*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Date (pic) by donstan18: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Where is your larva boy?

She's crying cheesy

She couldn't help but personalize the fact that donstan said her virginity got stolen by a goat, cheesy she had to recall that to hit a point cheesy cheesy cheesy

Was that painful that you couldn't forget it cheesy

How can one have a loaf of bread in his/her brain, did you menstruate you sense out today that you can't think straight while typing grin people are watching you oo grin

Hahahahahah, did you just say 'Ugly',....Mk I no just talk oo grin cheesy

I'v seen ur pics cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Best Date (pic) by Premiumwriter: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
Na wetin dem never chop since dem born dem them go dey order.....like hot dog, octopus paul cheesy grin and so on...and dey go dey order like to chop five days food together in one day.. grin grin
true talk. Bt I like them that way.

Check my signature
Re: Best Date (pic) by Opentokwowledge: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:

You are really an epitome of disgrace, liar, foolery,hypocrite to mention but a few,weren't the one screaming ontop of your voice in the other thread how you are a virgin bla bla shiit.I pity people that take you guys serious.
If you don't cultivate the habit of taking a pause to fully comprehend the position of others first before screaming obscenities and denigrations at them, you will just end up living a futile and wasted life and if not very careful, you might end up like the proverbial bird called 'orofo' in Yoruba that they say uses it's own mouth to bring peril and irrevocable ruin on itself and its entire family... I'm not wishing you misfortune, I'm just telling you the full implication of your stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Iron Rules Of Tomassi That Every Man Must Apply In Relationships / BROKE GUYS' FORMULA: The Best Way to Generate Legit Money [PICTURE] / Hi, Am Looking For A Nice Guy To Date This Year …am Tired Of Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.