Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) (51395 Views)

Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance / Ambode Gives Quit Notice To Property Owners Blocking Drainage Channels In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by Daprince076m: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ambode is really trying to impress the likes of Jim Ovia, Cosmas Maduka, Ifeanyi Uba, Tony Elumelu and Pat Utomi.

He wants them to be super comfortable in Lagos.
Because if those guys leave, the economy of Lagos will come crumbling down.

i think the reverse is the case here. you should instead say if they leave lagos they will crumble because lagos state and its population is the one feeding them fat. this is the truth. i give you an example. take UBA out of lagos, its customers will just jump ship to zenith or any other bank around but UBA will be losing billions
take capital oil out of lagos ,its customers will jump ship to forte oil, the loser will be ifeanyi ubah etc etc... "look before you leap"

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
three:
Simple Question - Why am I climbing upstairs to go to Ibadan?

If you say shopping mall and offices in Oshodi I'll have to ask you how far with Tejuosho.

Some will believe that this initiative makes sense. However, if you inherited 6 billion Naira would you spend it on this? When would you break even?

Governance and Public administration is much more than Glory Projects that enrich cronies.

Everyone must count.

Understand this: The only people that shoulder the loss in a White Elephant Project are the taxpayers.

Everyone else, contractor, shell company, government kickback receiver, they all make crazy profit.

Wake up!
Chinedu is not happy

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by sprints1: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Engraced2020:
Although Ambode might not be 100 percent a saint but I must confess he has visions. I wish we could have at 15 ambode like state governors.

But mehn you guys should check my signature...serious buyers not I will get back to you
good so that Nigeria can have 15 dirty States abi I share your visionscape dream..lol

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by LZAA: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Have you seen the KEKE ambulance and the ibo-made bridge in Anambra?
You will weep for the East!
No but i have seen

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
MONITZ:

The usual response,y is it that these guys re pained when they re told that Jagaban is milking them dry but if it were ex-governors of other regions particularly the east they re quick to see faults and sermonize on how the easterners ve been sold into slavery via debt that the unborn generations would continue to pay,mention their own Lagos and how one man owns everything there from toll-gates ,taxation firm,hotels ,airlines,housing estates,media houses and so many others still too numerous t mention and all hell will be let loose,if u as much as try to know the state of Lagos state finanaces hmm then u 'wan buy market be dat oh '.

Let us leave them to continue to wallow in their cocooned illusions ,buffoonery and foolery +any other words that we can use to describe their demented reasoning... Eko ti baje since oh....

for your crayfish brain, I'm not a fan of any politicians regardless of tribes but tinubu is so daring to his people, yes politicians stole even ouk stole you people destiny in Abia state u didn't speak against him here, ekeweramadu bought properties abroad, money that he could have use to invest in Enugu and south east in general, he invested it abroad but is tinubu that had 5 companies here in Nigeria, employed thousands of unemployed people with his stolen money is someone I should now hate over your unrepentant vagabond politicians?

when you talk about double standard, talk about nairaland igbos

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by dataking: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
deomelo:

I respectfully disagree, Fashola built more and I have my facts ready and in vivid color. I in fact documented everything right here on NL

Stop your propaganda. Paid rat
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by olusayeroyagi(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rexnegro:
oyo slogan the pacesetter should be given to Lagos ... eko o ni baje
centre of excellence too is okay now
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by MONITZ: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
deomelo:

The flaw in your rant is, the same Lagos state you Igbos keep blabbing that Tinubu is milking to death is forever starting. building and commissioning wonderful and world-class projects while your own villages where they don't have Tinubu milking them commissions nothing but borehole, substandard and mediocre projects and keke ambulance in 2018.

So, if Tinubu is milking us dry, why is Lagos building and commissioning projects every day?

You are not making any sense.

Face your borehole village because Lagos is obviously the least of your worries

Hmmm bt at what cost to the taxpayers?,just take a look at the about to be introduced tenement rat,would u sincerely say it's in the best interest of Lagosians and if we were to mandate the Lagos government to open their books to the public due to the FOI Act, will they comply? U guys re only feeding a man's greed and insatiable quest for riches?let's be sincere and reason without ethnic rancor for it's not everyone of us that hates Lagos or u ...
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
wellmax:
If only every region has ONE Tinubu, Nigeria would have been competing with Dubai now
reasoning with the ANUS is terrible.Tinubu ko,jaganika ni
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE where are you? Ekiti State deserved any kind of meaningful projects also. Haba undecided

Yah Gomina dey busy 4 market cool

1 Share

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
three:

If you say shopping mall and offices in Oshodi I'll have to ask you how far with Tejuosho.

Some will believe that this initiative makes sense. However, if you inherited 6 billion Naira would you spend it on this? When would you break even?

Governance and Public administration is much more than Glory Projects that enrich cronies.

Everyone must count.

Understand this: The only people that shoulder the loss in a White Elephant Project are the taxpayers.

Everyone else, contractor, shell company, government kickback receiver, they all make crazy profit.

Wake up!

God bless you, @list somebody is using his head.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by MONITZ: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Adebowale89:

for your crayfish brain, I'm not a fan of any politicians regardless of tribes but tinubu is so daring to his people, yes politicians stole even ouk stole you people destiny in Abia state u didn't speak against him here, ekeweramadu bought properties abroad, money that he could have use to invest in Enugu and south east in general, he invested it abroad but is tinubu that had 5 companies here in Nigeria, employed thousands of unemployed people with his stolen money is someone I should now hate over your unrepentant vagabond politicians?

when you talk about double standard, talk about nairaland igbos

Hehehe,I am not even Igbo,can't u see how u re exposing ur foolishness that would ve been better hidden to people so that they don't see how stinking it is bt alas u decided to dance and danced u did bt in a market square,continue with ur tribe's policy of if he doesn't support us or our Jagaban then he must surely be Igbo as if if the Igbos took ur cheese and u can't stop crying ever since..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by wellmax(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bridget95:
reasoning with the ANUS is terrible.Tinubu ko,jaganika ni

Experience they say is the best teacher,
I have experience with Tinubu
You have experience with your anus.
And I can't help you.

Edit

I just checked your profile pics and I couldn't have been more correct about where you think from.
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by deomelo: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
[[s]quote author=dataking post=66403299]

Stop your propaganda. Paid rat[/quote][/s]

I was not talking any ignorant and unintelligent ipob miscreant.
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
wellmax:

Experience they say is the best teacher,
I have experience with Tinubu
You have experience with your anus.
And I can't help you.

Edit

I just checked your profile pics and I couldn't have been more correct about where you think from.
supposing the brain was an App someone here would have been using it.
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by deomelo: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
[[s]quote author=MONITZ post=66403898]

Hmmm bt at what cost to the taxpayers?,just take a look at the about to be introduced tenement rat,would u sincerely say it's in the best interest of Lagosians and if we were to mandate the Lagos government to open their books to the public due to the FOI Act, will they comply? U guys re only feeding a man's greed and insatiable quest for riches?let's be sincere and reason without ethnic rancor for it's not everyone of us that hates Lagos or u ...[/quote][/s]

There is no point going back and forth with any jobless ipob and internet rumor peddler and gossiper.

I don't debate rumors and gossips..

Show me any official and documented facts stating what Tinubu stole from Lagos State or your village, then I'll engage you accordingly, but for now, focus on your backward borehole and keke ambulance ipob village.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by dataking: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
deomelo:
[[s]quote author=dataking post=66403299]

Stop your propaganda. Paid rat[/s]

I was not talking any ignorant and unintelligent ipob miscreant.

Mumu. Thats why i said you are a paid miscreant. Omo eko ni mi. Nuisance
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by wellmax(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bridget95:
supposing the brain was an App someone here would have been using it.

Of course it's an organ and some people still do not know how to fully explore it.
Aside striving to be slayers what else can they do with their brains.
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by wellmax(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
deomelo:
[[s]quote author=MONITZ post=66403898]

Hmmm bt at what cost to the taxpayers?,just take a look at the about to be introduced tenement rat,would u sincerely say it's in the best interest of Lagosians and if we were to mandate the Lagos government to open their books to the public due to the FOI Act, will they comply? U guys re only feeding a man's greed and insatiable quest for riches?let's be sincere and reason without ethnic rancor for it's not everyone of us that hates Lagos or u ...[/s]

There is no point going back and forth with any jobless ipob and internet rumor peddler and gossiper.

I don't debate rumors and gossips..

Show me any official and documented facts stating what Tinubu stole from Lagos State or your village, then I'll engage you accordingly, but for now, focus on your backward borehole and keke ambulance ipob village.

Guy just ignore those mindless internet fiddlers, dem no get job, no life just hating on a great man.
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
MONITZ:

Hehehe,I am not even Igbo,can't u see how u re exposing ur foolishness that would ve been better hidden to people so that don't see how stinking it is bt alas u decided to dance and danced u did bt in a market square,continue with ur tribe's policy of ; if he doesn't support us or our Jagaban then he must surely be Igbo as if if the Igbos took ur cheese and u can't stop crying ever since..

shut up, you're Igbo, I have been noticing that in your posts. you're the one displaying foolishness for denying your tribe in public just to gain shares/likes

how foolish can you people be to rubbish another region politician and cover yourself

you know nothing about political dining and yet you criticize tinubu everyday as if he's a superior being. he's a human being like you, your hero lost in 2015, was the consequence of your hatred for him, knowing politicians are all looters, why scream tinubu this tinubu that, like a lady that misses her period?

grow up! you're typical Igbo guy

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by deomelo: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
[s]
dataking:

Mumu. Thats why i said you are a paid miscreant. Omo eko ni mi. Nuisance
[/s]

I was not talking to any ignorant and unintelligent ipob miscreant
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by MONITZ: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Adebowale89:

shut up, you're Igbo, I have been noticing that in your posts. you're the one displaying foolishness for denying your tribe in public just to gain shares/likes

how foolish can you people be to rubbish another region politician and cover yourself

you know nothing about political dining and yet you criticize tinubu everyday as if he's a superior being. he's a human being like you, your hero lost in 2015, was the consequence of your hatred for him, knowing politicians are all looters, why scream tinubu this tinubu that, like a lady that misses her period?

grow up! you're typical Igbo guy

I can't help but feel sorry for u this moronic fellow if u think anyone who doesn't support ur region and its ideals is Igbo,it calls to question the kind of education u had that makes it possible for u to stereotype individuals based on just one quality, Ode,oponu,oloribuku all rolled into one is what u re..We know ur type ,u re quick to take to ur heels after beating people with ur mouth Bt when the real deal starts u would ve disappeared. We know that cowardice runs in the bloodline of certain people..
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by phadriz(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
three:

Everyone must count.

Wake up!

you nailed it. what he is doing is mere waste of tax payer fund, there are other meaningful project he can embark on
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by superpundit: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
three:

Everyone must count.

Wake up!

It is clear that you do not understand why we are called third world. Because we lack good infrastructures that brings good life. life is not all about business and making money. sometimes, it is about spending money to buy comfort for the people. just take a look at that Oshodi picture with crowd of human beings. Does that befit Nigeria in the 21st century? my brother wakeup. Nigerians are not animals. We also should enjoy life in a serene environment. finally, do u know that many people visit other countries on tourism just to see good infrastructures. Wake up boy, Ambode may not be perfect, but he is working.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by ba7man(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
MONITZ:

Hmmm bt at what cost to the taxpayers?,just take a look at the about to be introduced tenement rat,would u sincerely say it's in the best interest of Lagosians and if we were to mandate the Lagos government to open their books to the public due to the FOI Act, will they comply? U guys re only feeding a man's greed and insatiable quest for riches?let's be sincere and reason without ethnic rancor for it's not everyone of us that hates Lagos or u ...
Why are you Igbos so concerned about Lagos

Anambra is there naa.......

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by MONITZ: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
ba7man:
Why are you Igbos so concerned about Lagos

Anambra is there naa.......

Another slowpoke is on the loose!
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by deomelo: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by deomelo: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
This is why I have zero tolerance for these village Igbos.

They have this rubbish and abomination by obingo going on in their own village and they have nothing to say, but they want to talk about Lagos where they have quality and world-class projects all over the place?

They need to seriously STFU with that nonsense. and go pay attention to their backward and stone age village
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
MONITZ:

I can't help but feel sorry for u this moronic fellow if u think anyone who doesn't support ur region and its ideals is Igbo,it calls to question the kind of education u had that makes it possible for u to stereotype individuals based on just one quality, Ode,oponu,oloribuku all rolled into one is what u re..We know ur type ,u re quick to take to ur heels after beating people with ur mouth Bt when the real deal starts u would ve disappeared. We know that cowardice runs in the bloodline of certain people..

no matter what u write to suit your hopeless gratification, it still not going to change, the most foolish part of a human is to deny his region for public shares and likes

see someone that's surrounded with curse wey dey curse, your curses are for u and your generation. I'm not going to share in that your stupidity you're displaying for free

you're just an overgrown baby breed with hatred and sadness, that alone indicate where you come from

used pad

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by ba7man(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
MONITZ:

Another slowpoke is on the loose!
Why..... na swear? Why does it have to be you guys

Wwwwwhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy.......?
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by Femicomputer(m): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
three:

Everyone must count.

Wake up!

You are 100% right jare, go to tejuosho new market, oyingbo, MUSHIN as well is like they just wasted alot of money because the traders can't afford it, we still have a lot of vacant shop there, May God help our country.
Re: Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) by deomelo: 12:07am On Apr 04, 2018
Femicomputer:

You are 100% right jare, go to tejuosho new market, oyingbo, MUSHIN as well is like they just wasted alot of money because the traders can't afford it, we still have a lot of vacant shop there, May God help our country.

In other countries, especially in developed countries, many can not afford shops and rental spaces and we don't see them setting up shops everywhere and constituting nuisance all over the place.

Trust me, the government will soon enforce state laws and clear the streets, it's just a matter of time.

For now, it's not their fault, it's the government looking the other way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.