Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,295 members, 7,971,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:16 PM

Wizkid, Olamide, Samini, Stonebwoy And Yaa Pono Are Very Poor – Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Olamide, Samini, Stonebwoy And Yaa Pono Are Very Poor – Shatta Wale (1055 Views)

Maame Yaa Jackson Begs Shatta Wale For One-night stand / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid, Olamide, Samini, Stonebwoy And Yaa Pono Are Very Poor – Shatta Wale by ToriBaze: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ghanaian Dancehall musician Shatta Wale has implied that Nigerian singers Wizkid, Olamide and his fellow Ghana dance-hall artistes Samini, Stonebwoy and seasoned rapper Yaa Pono are poor despite their claim of supremacy in the Music industry.
Speaking to his fans during his performance at the Zylofon Cash Activation Concert in Aflao, he said that majority of Ghanaian and Top Nigerian musicians are poor and that is the main reason why Zylofon has come to solve musicians’ problem for them.
“You see Zylofon, they come cure our problems for we, they say they no go come lie to Ghana artiste like some record labels,” he said.
According to the Video below, Shatta Wale also said some record labels have made the likes of Samini, Stonebwoy and Yaa Pono very poor.
Shatta Wale added that he joined Zylofon because whatever he wants Zylofon will do for him.

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/wizkid-olamide-samini-stonebwoy-and-yaa-pono-poor-shatta-wale/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_LRK9UZeXc

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Samini, Stonebwoy And Yaa Pono Are Very Poor – Shatta Wale by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin

Oh skata wallet!
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Samini, Stonebwoy And Yaa Pono Are Very Poor – Shatta Wale by savio93(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is it not this guy that one prophet said would die this year?
Ok, he is still yabbing others. He should continue

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Samini, Stonebwoy And Yaa Pono Are Very Poor – Shatta Wale by ToriBaze: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lalasticlala come chop Easter Rice and Chicken na
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Samini, Stonebwoy And Yaa Pono Are Very Poor – Shatta Wale by efepro(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
I thought the police declared this lunatic wanted.
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Samini, Stonebwoy And Yaa Pono Are Very Poor – Shatta Wale by mrtomola(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Scatter Ware grin...God save you shey you no mention my name join. grin grin You for hear am.
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Samini, Stonebwoy And Yaa Pono Are Very Poor – Shatta Wale by ToriBaze: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fp things na
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Samini, Stonebwoy And Yaa Pono Are Very Poor – Shatta Wale by ToriBaze: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Samini, Stonebwoy And Yaa Pono Are Very Poor – Shatta Wale by ToriBaze: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
mynd44, seun

(1) (Reply)

I Love Women With Big Boobs And Huge Butt – Prophet Kumchacha / VIDEO PREMIER : Tenny Eddy – Halley / Photos:Natalie Nunn Goes Completely Unclad For The First Time 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.