Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,495 members, 7,964,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:24 AM

Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (12247 Views)

Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election / PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) / Buhari, Eight APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Drsheddy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
I believe this meeting is at the instance of the APC Governors. Maybe they want the Federal Government to softpedal on further releases of looters list as it is gradually becoming embarassing to AP.C members who know very well that there are more looters in APC and the sources of PMB campaign money should not be revealed. PDP =APC =Corruption

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by yemzzy22(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
undecided all they know now is campaign no good development thank God he is not traveling anymore up and down like a pilot

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Captain8(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Comanda in chief of the terrorist fulani herdsmen with his chief priests, hope u ar not planning for our bishop

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
And ambode no follow?? Dis 2019 go carry plenty Chock oooooo
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by LazyNairalander(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
.. . ; ; ;
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by wakeupafricanyo: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
IT DANKWAMBO TIME

You can't reinforce failure
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Possican(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bunch Stupid and Useless leaders.
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by sindan: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Who cares? To me Buhari is a bastard terrorist angry
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Ovitan244: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pls why is Rochas always siting close to BABA?
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Corrinthians(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hopeless group of clueless idiots. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by vinnex: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Well, i hope the meeting will come up with some good action to take place. Exercise Ayem Akpatuma in Benue ends with no tangeable results. Armed herdsmen are still in villages and still occupy houses and farmlands.
The rains are fast approaching while farmers are in the IDPs camps and govt shouting diversification in agriculture.
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by EODforce: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
mikeycharles:
May God curse and kill one of the most useless leaders in Africa
. fixed
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by naijjaman(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2018

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Mrbawa2: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=66398765]Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja
President Muhammadu Buhari my man I just love him

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by EODforce: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
i am a hopeless and a clueless idiot angry
. fixed
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by friendlyenemy: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by 9jaArea: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
shegie:
Ambode and Amosu no dey
Oga that picture is just for illustration, it was taken in Daura while Baba is meeting the governors in the villa today.
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Runaway: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Old picture, that was when they visited him in his home town....
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by CaptainFM1: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
My children, I'm going for my medical leave soon, but in case it turns to eternal leave....Please support my Brother Oshibande....And don't you allow Tinubu to snatch our property away ooo. I have willed everything to Oshinbande!
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by kmaster007: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
are dey planning on hw to rig 2019 election. formation 5-3-2 strategy
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Awoleesu(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Out of 22 I can count 14! Wither Ambode et al?

My guess; the truly serious leaders ain't got the time for frivolities!
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by justuschi50: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
mikeycharles:
May God bless and sustain one of the greatest leaders in Africa
u big fool
Re: Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by degamemaster(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
fourhayz:
PMB till 2019.
"Usefool" idiot ! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC, PDP Perfect Zoning Ahead Of Elections / Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community / MACBAN: Fulani Herdsmen Need Money, Won’t Buy Forms For Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.