Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,055 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Actress Omoni Oboli Flaunts Blonde Look As She Counts Down To Her 40th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Omoni Oboli Flaunts Blonde Look As She Counts Down To Her 40th Birthday (690 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Armless Ankara Outfit As She Counts Down To Her Birthday / Omoni Oboli Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Photo / Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Omoni Oboli Flaunts Blonde Look As She Counts Down To Her 40th Birthday by eventowanbe: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli has started off a countdown towards her upcoming 40th birthday.

Looking young and flawless in the released photo, she announced that it is remaining 25 days for the celebration of another year to her life.

Taking to Instagram to share a new blonde look, Oboli revealed that she is looking forward to all that God has got in store for her.

The popular actress captioned the photo:
������
Yesssssssssssssss ������
It’s 25 days to #TheFirstLady’s 40th birthday and I am looking forward to all God has in store for me. #AfricanButter #ChildOfGrace #OmoniAtForty � @sopephotography �@houseoftara_intl (@bizlee)
Outfit @roneyarewaclothing
Wig @myluxrealhair (you rock �)
Creative direction/styling @tomesadeoye

Omoni Oboli hit off her career in 1996, with a movie titled ‘Bitter Encounter’. she has since been notable for her great interpretation of roles as an actress, scriptwriter and multi-talented movie producer.

Source : https://eventowanbe.com/2018/03/29/actress-omoni-oboli-flaunts-blonde-look-as-she-counts-down-to-her-40th-birthday/

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Flaunts Blonde Look As She Counts Down To Her 40th Birthday by scaramenga: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin i like this gal she know say she worwor but she no dey gree
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Flaunts Blonde Look As She Counts Down To Her 40th Birthday by eventowanbe: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
scaramenga:
grin i like this gal she know say she worwor but she no dey gree

bro easy on her now...na person wife be that o grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Ft Olamide - Zombie [ Watch Olamide Shaku Shaku Official Dance ] / Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Multi-million Naira Mansion / Chimamanda Adiche Slays In Dazzling Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.