Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,225 members, 7,928,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

Terrible Experience With SACS On Easter Monday. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terrible Experience With SACS On Easter Monday. (323 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. / Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Experience With SACS On Easter Monday. by tbtosine(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
My first encounter with SACS ( Special Anti Crime Squad ) on Easter Monday was bad experience that I never expected and pray it ever happen to me again.
I traveled down to my hometown at Akungba Akoko in the North part of Ondo State to spend the Easter break with my uncle.
As I've scheduled my movement to return back to Akure the State capital on Easter Monday, I was with low cash so I decided to make use of the POS point to withdraw money for the transport. At the point the SACS vehicle packed and one of the officer started asking series of questions to identify myself of which I did and requested to check my phone. I handed over the phone to him but told him the phone was presented to me from elderly brother. ( which is the truth behind the phone ) the officer further asked me to prove the ownership of the phone at that junction I was instructed to get into their vehicle. On our way going they said I'm a working guy ( G Guy) that I'm only pretending as if I don't know what is going on in town. I told them that the phone actually belong to my brother and gave me after he got himself another one.
To cut the whole story short I was delay for more than three hours parading the town to and fro just to landed at a ATM point to bail myself out of SACS PROBLEM.
IN CONCLUSION, I THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE THE SCAMMER THAT NEED TO BE DEALT WITH AND NOT THE YAHOO BOYS COS THEY NOW BASE THIER MAIN SOURCE OF INCOME ON YAHOO GUYZ. I SEE NO ANTI CRIME IN THEIR CUSTODY BUT MOTIVATE AND ENCOURAGE G GUYZ .

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Experience With SACS On Easter Monday. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sacs na armed robbers too.

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Releases A Statement After Shooting At It's Headquarters / “I Killed My Girlfriend Over Unwanted Pregnancy” – Lover Confesses / Man Gets 80 Strokes Of Cane For Calling Sister-in-law A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.