Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,457 members, 7,968,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:21 PM

Looters List: Stella Oduah Dares Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters List: Stella Oduah Dares Lai Mohammed (270 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Offa Robbery: Prove Your Allegation – Saraki’s Aide Dares Lai Mohammed / Looters' List: Stella Oduah Reacts To The Inclusion Of Her Name By Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looters List: Stella Oduah Dares Lai Mohammed by rmo19: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
tella Oduah, a former Minister of Aviation under president Jonathan’s administration, a serving senator representing Anambra North, has challenged the Federal Government looters list whose name was listed against an allegation of a whooping sum of N9.8 billion naira

Mrs Oduah has come out to challenged the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, to provide evidence to prove his stance.

She said: “I challenge Lai Mohammed to provide evidence linking me with his wild allegations. I have been waiting for that evidence and I am yet to see any.

“It is worrisome how a serving Minister could condescend so low in what appeared like a childish altercation to start mentioning names of his alleged looters without verified or verifiable facts, in order to win what he considered a quarrel.

“In deliberately taking on those he considered prominent in the achievements of the past administration, he mentioned my name against an allegation of a whooping sum of N9.8 billion naira.

“But for the records, I would have simply ignored him since his notoriety in making false and laughable statements, has gained prominence in recent times.

[b]MORE:[/b]http://ybtcnews.com/2018/04/03/looters-list-stella-oduah-dares-lai-mohammed/

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Use Sports To Drive Socio-Economic Development In Edo – Obaseki / POLICE ATTACK: Concerned Nigerians Will Resist Intimidation Of Peaceful Shiites / Nigeria's Youth Reversing Looming Demographic Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.