Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,291 members, 7,923,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why (4145 Views)

No Black Man Is Loved Correctly Unless He Has Money (See Response) / “OMG”: Is This True Love Or Love Of Money, See These Pictures And Decide / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
cry cry cry

Is this how stupid this guy is

E_money gave you money just like that without showing us proof.

You must be suffering from Traumatic Brain injury

I really hate it when grown up guys behave like Child
Re: I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why by Gofwane(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrSensor:
kiss Maybe it's E-money's belle.
grin hahaha buahahahahaha. No mind the op. I once told him that when his girl eventually gives birth, the child is going to look like a carbon copy of his neighbour
Re: I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why by JohnnyPalmer: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
This dude is a serious attention seeker
And some people[ladies] will fall for this scam
One was already asking for his number, lol

The airforce i know won't hesitate to show off, the one that will show supermarket receipts for buying his babe goodies.... Can't show evidence of 500k transfer?
It's a hoax, don't fall for it

1 Like

Re: I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why by VLongstrider(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Dear airforce son in the womb.
I am oriaku amarachi writing from lomance section.

Pls disturb mummy to register both you and daddy In nursery school when the time comes.
Please both of you are qualified for that level.

And when drinking breast milk, always remain for daddy,
Both of you need it for brain development and growth.
Which is one of its benefits.

Love you. kiss kiss

Maka gini.... But Jesus just died for us naaa. Ki lo de���
Re: I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why by jayinfo2(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Guys Please, help my sis win this competition for her birthday by liking her article on her nstagram. Just click on the link below�� then press the like button. ❤
Win this for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-zbOpgqxD/

N.b I don't mind having a Nairalander as in-law DM sliding is allowed. She is beatiful actually.
Re: I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why by MiaB(f): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Good for you op. Your blessing can come from anywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why by KendrickAyomide: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
IamAirforce1:
So after I told E-money my girl is heavy , he credited me half a million Naira.

Wow
Only A Fool will believe This Lie
Re: I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why by TeeFriz: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hahaha, oja ti burst si Bobo yin lara...legit omo ase
Re: I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why by stillseth: 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
i have a dream that oneday, you will have sense.
Re: I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why by IamAirforce1: 6:12am On Apr 04, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Dear airforce son in the womb.
I am oriaku amarachi writing from lomance section.

Pls disturb mummy to register both you and daddy In nursery school when the time comes.
Please both of you are qualified for that level.

And when drinking breast milk, always remain for daddy,
Both of you need it for brain development and growth.
Which is one of its benefits.

Love you. kiss kiss

Oriaku, your papa

1 Like

Re: I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why by UDUJ(m): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2018
This is how to identify someone with a Delusional Disorder - They tend to have a deep problem with their self-image and sense of self-worth, clinging on to their delusions even in the face of strong evidence to the contrary.

They obsess in proving themselves right as a form of ego-stroking or to compensate for some insecurity.

Such a delusional individual who needs to believe in his/her ‘rightness’ will argue his/her point to the bitter end. He/she would lie, exaggerate, or do anything it takes to prove he/she is right. In the end, that person may feel superior, but it will eventually be a hollow feeling of ‘superiority’ because deep down, he/she knows the real truth and has to ultimately face distaste and avoidance by peers.

I believe you all know who this is directed at?

Re: I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 04, 2018
Stupidity at its peak..
Re: I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why by IamAirforce1: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2018
Oshe baddest

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion / Why Are Nigerian Men Romantically Challenged? / Why Do Women Pretend They Re not Interested In Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.