Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,574 members, 7,944,737 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ambassador Grants And International Postgraduate Scholarship From Macademy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambassador Grants And International Postgraduate Scholarship From Macademy (232 Views)

Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor / Apply For Nnpc/NAOC/Oando JV Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018 / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambassador Grants And International Postgraduate Scholarship From Macademy by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Some representatives of mAcademy came over to my school (UNIABUJA) to introduce the platform to us. Mylearningacademy (mAcademy) is basically an e-learning platform where you can learn new skill sets on ICT, Fashion design, Business management, Banking and many more. They carter for the entire educational ecosystem (JAMB/WAEC/NECO/POST UTME candidates, Job seekers and Professionals). They are currently offering postgraduate scholarship grants to graduates for international studies and ambassador grants where users get to receive N4,000 for every 20 people they register on the platform. I had my doubts at first but decided to give it a try, i just received my cash alert after sending them the usernames of the registered users. If you are student, you can take this up as a side hustle in school.
Get to know more about this platform by visiting www.mylearningacademy.com

(1) (Reply)

200 Level Admission Guaranteed / View Some Interesting English Project Topics And Materials / Project Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.