Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,765 members, 7,927,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:08 AM

Kate Henshaw Advice Farmers, Defend Yourselves Against Herdsmen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Advice Farmers, Defend Yourselves Against Herdsmen (344 Views)

Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Advice Farmers, Defend Yourselves Against Herdsmen by 3Ebisco: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nigerian Screen Diva queen Kate Henshaw has joined many other Nigerians who are fed up with the farmers/herdsmen clash going on in the country.

The farmer/herdsmen clash is one in which many lives has been lost to this brutal killers. The herdsmen come into farm lands with their cattle; destroy the farm product and not still satisfied kill the farm owner with their AK47 riffle.

The actress said it was puzzling that some set of people would take their cattle to another man’s land to graze only for them to kill the owner of the farm.

She said this act will continue if the farmers do not engage in defending their selves and farmland.

She said, “The people would have to defend themselves. I know it is crazy but we should be able to defend ourselves, our children and family. Whenever I read what is happening in Nigeria, it breaks my heart. I grew up seeing cattle where they had to be not that you had to create a special place for them. You can build ranches in the north where they are predominant. I don’t see why you need to invade people’s farms and then you kill the owners just because you want your cattle to eat. Since when have animals been more important than human beings? That is a question we need to ask ourselves.”

Kate Henshaw who once tried her popularity in politics has issued that the idea of the federal Government planning to give Amnesty to Boko Haram members isn’t right. She declared that the Boko Haram members should be punished.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/kate-henshaw-advice-farmers-defend.html

Re: Kate Henshaw Advice Farmers, Defend Yourselves Against Herdsmen by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Another Gen. Danjuma
Re: Kate Henshaw Advice Farmers, Defend Yourselves Against Herdsmen by IdeyFindWife: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
God bless you gal, don't mind the f00ls & useful idiotss, who would rather have innocent people bend over and die like mumus.

Thye keep defending their stupidity like it's the newest, best human development since bread! Let everybody #DefendYourselvesHoweverPossible
As for them, #Back2Daura is their fate!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Advice Farmers, Defend Yourselves Against Herdsmen by Shedrack777: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
everyone thinks that by saying/giving mere advice, they've helped. no! give farmers the arms to defend their selves. not some talks because talking won't help them
Re: Kate Henshaw Advice Farmers, Defend Yourselves Against Herdsmen by SternProphet: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
The original LIE was that herdsmen are killing and farmers have not been defending themselves. Only In Nigeria can such childish lies be sustained without question.

Most farmlands and farming communities in the middle belt are peopled by retired soldiers and Army officers.
How Nigerians could just swallow "Fulanis are killing, Farmers are dying" bullshit beats me. The conflict is very old and both sides are the belligerents
Re: Kate Henshaw Advice Farmers, Defend Yourselves Against Herdsmen by itspzpics(m): 1:46am On Apr 04, 2018
True nah

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Releases New Music Video 'one Chance' / Flavour’s Concert: No Reported Rape Case – Enugu Police / Watch Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 Sunday Live Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.