Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,674 members, 7,885,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You (1555 Views)

Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know / Infinix HOT S3 Camera Review / Launch Of The Infinix HOT S3 In Nigeria: Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Kalapizim(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2018
Everyone can relate to that moment at night when you are on the sofa and glued to your phone. It is one of the most comfortable and relaxing things to do at night. But then, you don't want to deprive yourself of good hours of sleep while also potentially causing some pain to your eyes.

The bright light from the screen of your phone can literally keep you wide awake into the night while also making you feel some level of pain due to elongated exposure to the bright light from the phone.

I know that you may want to argue that you will reduce the brightness level to the minimum and have a nice time.

While that may help for a bit, it is not guaranteed to do the magic. This is because at night and in a low light environment, the normal brightness level of the phone still can be too bright to deprive you of sleep and cause a level of discomfort in the eyes.

Our latest device this year, The Infinix Hot S3 is designed with a one-touch access icon to switch on the night mode. So, whenever you feel like having some night time reading on your phone or you want to chat up a few friends before going to bed, it is advised that you switch on the Night Mode for a healthier night time.

Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by drfun(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2018
The price of the phone is currently at 62k, i guess the features of the phone is worth spending this money
Source: Infinix phone
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by obamaweezy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Where can I get the phone pls?
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by obamaweezy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Kalapizim:
Everyone can relate to that moment at night when you are on the sofa and glued to your phone. It is one of the most comfortable and relaxing things to do at night. But then, you don't want to deprive yourself of good hours of sleep while also potentially causing some pain to your eyes.

The bright light from the screen of your phone can literally keep you wide awake into the night while also making you feel some level of pain due to elongated exposure to the bright light from the phone.

I know that you may want to argue that you will reduce the brightness level to the minimum and have a nice time.

While that may help for a bit, it is not guaranteed to do the magic. This is because at night and in a low light environment, the normal brightness level of the phone still can be too bright to deprive you of sleep and cause a level of discomfort in the eyes.

Our latest device this year, The Infinix Hot S3 is designed with a one-touch access icon to switch on the night mode. So, whenever you feel like having some night time reading on your phone or you want to chat up a few friends before going to bed, it is advised that you switch on the Night Mode for a healthier night time.

Hope the night reading can be set automatically
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Agofure70: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
obamaweezy:

Can u elaborate better pls for proper clarification
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Kalapizim(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
obamaweezy:

you have to activate it yourself.
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by henry007(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
cool
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Josephudu(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Any slot out lets
obamaweezy:
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Josephudu(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yes you can find it in settings and set on and off time
obamaweezy:

Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Josephudu(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Totally worth it
drfun:
The price of the phone is currently at 62k, i guess the features of the phone is worth spending this money
Source: Infinix phone
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by abimbola98(f): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
good feature for late night users like me
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Pryncewhyl: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
Kalapizim:

Absolutely beautiful stuff
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Pryncewhyl: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Josephudu:
Totally worth it
sure.
3gb ram.
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Pryncewhyl: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
I need one oooo
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by ZiziPrince: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
How can i get one please?
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by ZiziPrince: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
The picture looks like black panther
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by ZiziPrince: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
The topic of this thread tho
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by ZiziPrince: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
I think i can manage this
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Thebusybrain: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
@Ayodelethegreatest ..the phone camera over sharp... oooooo... no compare with any other brand Baba
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Merlve(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2018
This night mode shows that infinix also care for the health of its customers
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Koulibaly: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2018
This is one of my best features, it's so easy to activate.
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by NDecade: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Can the density of the night light be increased or decreased, I'm just curious.
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Inickeyz: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2018
obamaweezy:
not yet in Nigeria, but you can ask any slot store around you
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Nickeyz: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Pryncewhyl:
I need one oooo

Any slot outlet close to you
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by tnickeyz: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Aypantsula:

Infinix Hot S3 price in Nigeria is expected to be around 55,000 naira to 58,000 which translates to about 155 USD, Ksh 15,699 in Kenya and Rs. 10,000 in India for sure.... I Luz this device!!!!! omo o badt

No sir, price is 62,200
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Johnsonwise: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Johnsonwise: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Plz who know where I can get infinix S3ooooo
Re: Like Night Activities On Your Mobile? The Night-mode Of The S3 Has Got You by Crazythinker: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2018
John infinix Hot s 3 is good for u.... The phone mad gannn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Order slightly Used Blackberry for resale or personal use at gud prices from US / For Sale: Apple Iphone 6 . 64gb / The Ultimate: Duracell Powermat For Galaxy S3 Owners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.