Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,314 members, 7,974,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:51 PM

Tyler Baltierra’s Nighttime Message Has Fans Worried - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyler Baltierra’s Nighttime Message Has Fans Worried (251 Views)

New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) / Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tyler Baltierra’s Nighttime Message Has Fans Worried by IamDaniella: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Tyler Baltierra’s Nighttime Message Has Fans Worried

Teen Mom OG star Tyler Baltierra’s mind was racing on Monday, April 2.

His message received nearly 500 replies, including one from wife Catelynn Lowell. “I am so sorry babe . . . I will do anything to help you . .. you are an amazing husband and father and are so caring, funny, and thoughtful,” wrote the 25-year-old MTV personality. “Don’t let life bring you don’t because you are one strong man . . .I love you so much.” 

Others echoed the sentiment. “Hang in there, Tyler! Lots of people rooting for you,” wrote one fan. Added another: “You have so many people that love you. Especially Cate and Nova. You are not alone!” Some expressed concern that Baltierra is too busy taking care of others — but not himself. 

SEE TWEET

(1) (Reply)

Hassanrule – Assurance [music] / Lasu Aspirants / Toyin Lawani Gifts Bbnaija Star, Nina With Car On Birthday [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.