Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,616 members, 7,914,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:52 AM

Do Not Worry About The Position That Is Taken Away From You Because It's Best - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Not Worry About The Position That Is Taken Away From You Because It's Best (247 Views)

Stay Away From Campus: Again, UNICAL Suspends Prof Ndifon Over Sexual Assault / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / Check Out, How Exam Is Taken In Saudi Arabia (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Worry About The Position That Is Taken Away From You Because It's Best by Chrisbless(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Known to God.
My name is Vivian. Few months ago, I graduated from the university.

On my way back home, i went to the park & got a bus. While waiting

for other passengers, I had this strange urge to urinate. It was so strong that it felt like I was going to mess my dress if I didn't ease

myself immediately.

I had to leave my seat and look for the toilet and bathroom in the park to

ease myself. When I got back, a man had taken over my seat. He

dumped the book I left there on another seat. We argued &

argued but it wasn't yielding any result for the man

appeared troublesome from the way he talked. I got tired and gave up. I

sat exactly where he dumped my book. Shortly after, the driver took

off. On our way, we had a very terrible

accident. The impact from the crash made me faint.

While I was unconscious, I saw myself crying by the road side; then

this man in white came to me. I couldn't see his face very well but I

remembered all what he said to me while I was still unconscious.

When I regained consciousness. I noticed that someone had died in the bus that day;

The man who took over my seat was killed by a metal that pierced

through his chest.

When I realized that I would have been the dead one,

I remembered the message the man gave me.

1 Share

Re: Do Not Worry About The Position That Is Taken Away From You Because It's Best by Harwal: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
hmmmm.... . . Thank you lord

(1) (Reply)

Science And Language Arts Teachers / Undergraduate Computer Science Project Topics And Research Materials / Popular Participation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.