Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,764 members, 7,969,241 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:16 PM

Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment (19194 Views)

Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable / Why Senators May Oppose Buhari’s $1bn Security Equipment Fund -saraki / Withdrawal Of $1bn From ECA Exposed Tinubu, Amaechi, El-Rufai - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by 8kingz(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
That is a huge amount of money, i hope looters don't loot it
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by onome442(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
buhari why not share it for us

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by MrOwonikoko: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Who is more useful?

Tap like for tissue paper

Tap share for cow-ari. undecided undecided

22 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Flyingngel(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
ooshinibos post

Flyingngel are high on drugs PDP is worst ...they wreck Nigeria ..the money that the pdp petroleum minister embezzled is the major crime ... not saying APC is perfect o , the only achievement by APC is the single account policy ( TSA ) , can you imagine ..PDP had 70 federation accounts ..that's how GEJ lost control , money was just leaking every where , thieves , only God knows how much PDP denied Nigerians.

Yes, i am high on drugs. Drugs of seeing APC led government taking us for a ride. Least i forget TSA was PDP's policy, Buhari only implemented it. Even though PDP is not as good as it shld be but APC achievement cannot be compare to PDP'S achievement on 3 years.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by K2asure: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Assent to peace corps bill Nigerian said is duplication of work government is not only to means to pay salary is wasting of money but approved $1bn for the purchase of equipment for military to fight bokoharam is not duplication of work. Why you peoples are still complain about this. To me is best option.
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by abututony(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
This is election money.carry the whole money go but sign peace corps bill so that our younger ones can get jobs or forget 2019

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by IMASTEX: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Election funds have been released
Fact

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by seankay(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
OMG! I feel so sad imagining how many industries the money spent to fight this Political haram would have revived and construct new industries in Nigeria. How these incompetent fools attain and maintain power is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by imotech(m): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
under this hardship (sorry for Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Awoleesu(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Election funds have been released
You dey my mind!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by showafrica(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Another $1billion down the drain.

Oil money, Niger delta money, Biafra money.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by wink2015(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
THE NORTH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THIS HUGE AMOUNT BEING DOLE OUT FOR MERE SECURITY EQUIPMENT SO LONG AS THE MONEY COMES FROM THE POOR PEOPLE OF THE NIGER DELTA REGION WHOSE ENVIRONMENT IS BEING DEVASTATED TO MAINTAIN THE FEDERATION.

That is the reason why they are refusing to accept RESTRUCTURING of the Nigeria state.

With all this huge budget on security, BOKO HARAM is still bombing and killing people everyday in the northern part of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by engineerboat(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
More money for sarrki, cleverly, madridguy, buhariguy for more lies

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by hypnotic(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Make Una free Leah first

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by buhariguy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
engineerboat:
More money for sarrki, cleverly, madridguy, buhariguy for more lies
ok
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by speak2me2016: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mongunogate loading..........90% completed

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by buhariguy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
8kingz:
That is a huge amount of money, i hope looters don't loot it
like idiotic pigs of Biafra party
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Fourwinds: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
useless government both at the state and federal level

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by dominion001(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
$1b = #360b.

Mehn minister of defence don hammer.

Buratai can now dance cockroach dance in any bank in d world.

Any vulture wey do anyhow for sky now go recieve from chief of air staff hand.

See as men just use Buhari illiteracy take collect. Who dem dey fight? People wey yobe people dey hail

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by millomaniac: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Aieboocaar:
Baba don take style approve em own share of the national cake

Bubu The Saint!!

My brother please dont let people laugh at you. Lolz. Only a billion dollars? Do you know how much that was not accounted for the first 6months he assumed office that he was running the country without anybody?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Tonason: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Technically to fund Boko boys ahead of 2019, shikena,

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by AerialMapper: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Election funds

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by conyema12(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nigeria is such a useless country, imagine 1billion dollars?, i bet you, they will only utilize less than 25% for the proposed equipment. This APC is even more corrupt than PDP, why am i not surprised, afterall APC is made up of expired thieves from PDP who are dissatisfied with the way and matter the loot is being shared,

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Campusity:
Technical $1 billion for a technically defeated Boko Haram. Issorite! undecided
its actually 2billion. 1billion was withdrawn b4 from ECA

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by lexy2014: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Another $1billion down the drain.
its actually 2billion

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by amakenny: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the release of $1bn for the procurement of security equipment to fight insurgency.

The Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan-Ali, disclosed this to State House correspondents at the end of a meeting Buhari had with security chiefs at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Wednesday.

The President was also said to have asked the security chiefs to intensify efforts aimed at securing the release of Leah Sharibu, the Dapchi schoolgirl still being held by Boko Haram because she refused to renounce Christianity.

Details later…

http://punchng.com/breaking-boko-haram-buhari-approves-release-of-1bn-for-security-equipment/

$1 billion? Not N1 billion? Who does not know what $1 billion amounts to?

Oh My God, I weep to you as I watch Nigeria being bled dry. Bleeding Nigeria dry. Bleeding Nigeria dry in the name of fighting Boko Haram which says it's fighting for a country to be ruled by Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

In 2001, this same Muhammadu Buhari told a large gathering of Muslims that he would not stop until Islamic Sharia criminal codes are used all over Nigeria.

God where are you as this is happening?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Death to the terrorist!
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Rolings: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
irepnaija4eva:
Boko haram have been technically defeated,yet your considering giving them amnesty.

Boko haram have been technically defeated, yet few weeks ago the dapchi girls saga exposed all your incompetence.

Boko haram have been technically defeated yet you just approved a $1bn procurement of weapons to fight against a technically defeated terrorist.

See eh any idiot that vote for this government,
May virgin thunder direct from factory scatter all of una .

Calm down .
saying may thunder fire anyone na just yarn nothing go happen .
You sound frustrated and deep within you it is pure hatred for pmb thats affecting your reasoning. Remove hatred from your mind and you will start reasoning rationally .
you had and still have the chance to keep voting against Apc ..... kwantinu to vote for PDP maybe after 60 years you will be able to get power again ....until then
MAKE THUNDER FIRE ALL THE ENEMIES OF THIS GOVERNMENT.
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
tuzeriouz:

thats hate speech!
Buhari is an embodiment of hatred n hate speeches
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by superstylisht(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by CoolAmbience(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Flyingngel:
I feel like crying but i wouldn't cry for APC or buhari, i will only laugh at those who voted this hungry looking APC politicians.
APC is worse than PDP quote me anywhere.

Get some education on the programmes of government. Quit being ignorant and embarrassing.

Don't just sit in your house, travel around and see things for yourself. Stop allowing those who can no longer steal and are enraged deceive you.

Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BespMbwfcg
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Alariiwo: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
You will never see Igbos resist this move by the Hausas/Fulanis..

It's when it gets to Yotuba matter, they start antagonizing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Nigeria The Costliest Place In The World To Build Roads? / APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha / Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.