Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute (20467 Views)

Brain Jotter Graduates From University Of Lagos, Signs Out In Style (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Was Right In Calling Nigerian Youths Children - Ivan-Whyte Eagle / Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by IdeyFindWife: 2:52am On Apr 05, 2018
deepsuk:
Would love to make her squirt on top of my face. Then lick it all up.

Then do it again.
Girl wey don dey use Bible & Anointing Fire fortify her #London against #Illegal-Entry & #Vandalism_Experts like you? Fire go hammer you pass devil sef!

Better go looking for your type to prevent stories that touch!
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by lawman88(m): 3:58am On Apr 05, 2018
You said she just celebrated her 23rd birthday? Nigerians make una fear God ooo....

Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by sujexy(m): 6:38am On Apr 05, 2018
Samostical:
WOFBI is starting next week... how come she has finished her own? I still have the form in the house. 2018 edition begins 9th April.
depending on ur station... They have run to sets already in my Church... Feb&March
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by ChildOfDoom: 7:11am On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=DreamSonInlaw post=66439430][/quote]on point. I be think say na only me see am. He used a tautology
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by DreamSonInlaw(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
on point. I be think say na only me see am. He used a tautology

Child of doom smiley your head THERE dia even though this your name no be HERE
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by Primusinterpares(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:

Very few and infinitesimal mean the same thing. It's a needless use of words (superfluous verbiage)
Thanks for the correction...
I appreciate it big time.
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by DreamSonInlaw(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Primusinterpares:
Thanks for the correction...
I appreciate it big time.

Bless Bruvh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uti, IK And Sonia Ogbonna Dazzle In IEF Fashion Show Promo Shots / Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' / Photo Of Adaeze Yobo As A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.