Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,372 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:46 AM

Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson (18567 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2018
Happy Birthday cutie!
Re: Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson by victorazyvictor(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hoe

Bros! this one na the one dem dey use weed grass not the one ur insinuating grin
Re: Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Happy Birthday boy kiss

Shebi I have commented here grin

Nice pic. kiss
Re: Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2018
5thElement:

Nice pic. kiss
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Thanks dear

kiss kiss
Re: Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson by Funkybabee(f): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=xavier0327 post=66449386]This is not fair..Doris doesn't even have updated pictures of her son only old pictures. You take the man then come cut off access to the son!!! I pity the woman that won't let me have access to MY CHILD!

Aunt it's simply a question of time,when now we close our eyes that boy will be developed to know the privilege for himself while no one can control him again.I simply cherish the way Doris is solid and proceed with her life that she didn't send to let one malevolence to crush her career,time will soon tell when Nigerians will recall that kid via web-based networking media about his evil stepmother that drawn him far from his blood mother
Re: Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson by iyatrustee(f): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Without the use of Jazz, is it really possible to snatch another woman's husband?
Re: Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
The boy doesn't even look happy.. Don't know what transpired between Doris and her ex husband.. But Stella and the husband claim to be Christians even preaching in church yet he remarried even while the former spouse is still alive..
xavier0327:
This is not fair..Doris doesn't even have updated pictures of her son only old pictures. You take the man then come cut off access to the son!!! I pity the woman that won't let me have access to MY CHILD!
Re: Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson by OMOLEMONDAY(m): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
he look like his mother
Re: Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson by godofuck231: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Euouae:
Celebrating another woman's son after snatching her husband.

Guilty conscience made her turn it off.

We human, our heart judges us first!

Not her fault, don't blame the hoee, Na the woman wen de chat, take selfish and look for attention online while she was winking and giving the man brushes, now the man don chop gbas jiji she's evicted, mothers protect your home and family delilas are on the loose.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson by blank(f): 12:48am On Apr 06, 2018
xavier0327:
This is not fair..Doris doesn't even have updated pictures of her son only old pictures. You take the man then come cut off access to the son!!! I pity the woman that won't let me have access to MY CHILD!

Stella and the son are in US. If Doris wants to ensure her child is returned to her, she just needs to go to American embassy to report that she did not give approval for him to be there. Child abduction by spouses is a very big deal in US. But since she didn't do it, I doubt that she's not in support of her kid getting American sponsorship. Let it rest abeg.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson by Sterope(f): 4:50am On Apr 06, 2018
The court awarded custody to the husband
blank:

Stella and the son are in US. If Doris wants to ensure her child is returned to her, she just needs to go to American embassy to report that she did not give approval for him to be there. Child abduction by spouses is a very big deal in US. But since she didn't do it, I doubt that she's not in support of her kid getting American sponsorship. Let it rest abeg.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson by blank(f): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
Sterope:
The court awarded custody to the husband

I guessed as much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria / Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon / Stephanie Linus Arrives Italy To Advocate Against Human Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.