Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,556 members, 7,948,155 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Being Lazy Is A Sign Of Intelligence, Scientists Claim - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Being Lazy Is A Sign Of Intelligence, Scientists Claim (2989 Views)

Nine Types Of Intelligence / According To Psychologist, There Are Three Types Of Intelligence. / Is Fluency In English Not Really A Measure Of Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Lazy Is A Sign Of Intelligence, Scientists Claim by Jaqenhghar: 6:48am On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Dude ever heard the saying, "All brawn & no brain"? Yeah, I didn't coin it, I'm simply echoing its sentiments because there's a grain of truth there. Muscular dudes do tend to be dummies.

Wasn't Anthony in hot water not too long ago for saying something stupid? grin
You know its only here they equate having money with being intelligent

1 Like

Re: Being Lazy Is A Sign Of Intelligence, Scientists Claim by XhosaNostra(f): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

Pidgin on fleek grin
Fat guys are funny yeah yeah , but their preek dey small oo

LMAO. I'm tempted to ask how you know about the small preeks tongue I thought that's the thing they say about muscular guys too- them have mangina grin

1 Like

Re: Being Lazy Is A Sign Of Intelligence, Scientists Claim by Jaqenhghar: 6:49am On Apr 06, 2018
youngderek1:
is Anthony Joshua dumb? undecided
Anthony Joshua is not famous for his brain power

1 Like

Re: Being Lazy Is A Sign Of Intelligence, Scientists Claim by okwabayi(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
See Nairalanders spouting the same tired quotes they don’t understand to begin with.
If Bill Gates really believed that statement Microsoft would have crumbled a long time ago.
Michael Phelps claimed he eats 12,000 calories a day but that also turned out a lie. He only said that to deceive potential opponents who’ll gorge on food and end up too fat to compete.
I challenge anybody here to show me a successful company whose strategy is employing the laziest of the lazy based on this assumed intelligence. Don’t worry, I’ll wait.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SS1 Civic Education 1st Term Lesson Notes / Mamichula Beach Lifestyle Opens Up In Lagos (photos) / Role Of Ict:an Impact To Engineering And Accounting:any Silver Bullect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.