Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Just In - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just In (43840 Views)

JUST IN!! Bank Robbery Happening Now At Ikorodu, Lagosstate / Just In: NUPENG Agrees to Call Off Strike / Just In: Favour Odozor Is Not Nigeria’s Youngest Commercial Flying Pilot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2007
cool, im loving this time after time, cheesy
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2007
Yea, gold is meant for only those who know the value of gold. smiley
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2007
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(3 for u and 3 for Cyc)
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2007
Thank you, thank you.
But as Cyc's not here now, I would take all 6 (3 for me and 3 on his behalf). tongue
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 1:49am On Mar 15, 2007
You can keep 'em all bro. I no wan punch for mouth. My teeth still get business to do grin
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 2:25am On Mar 15, 2007
Douzy:

Ok, chou (chouchou) is French for 'pet'.

@Cyclone
I'm sure you're only fuming at Creamish's fictional 'Zombie'. When you're done come for a bottle of Lucozade and a pack of Glucose. Afterwards, I could decide to take you to that land where you would never come back from a cyclone.

so douzy am now ur pet na, omg douzy u call me ur pet, this is getting serious somebody if u love douzy tell him oooo, because if i spark angry
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 3:01am On Mar 15, 2007
I know it sounds iffy in french but am sure its all love. Never spark yet, make engine no go flood cheesy
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 3:03am On Mar 15, 2007
which love, i was here, when douzy was hooking up with his babe, but wat i dont know is hwfar with that his babe, i have been asking him, but he keeps avoiding the question
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 3:04am On Mar 15, 2007
acidrop:

which love, i was here, when douzy was hooking up with his babe, but what i don't know is hwfar with that his babe, i have been asking him, but he keeps avoiding the question

Then try asking 'his' babe lipsrsealed
Re: Just In by jgirl3: 3:05am On Mar 15, 2007
***acidrop, i'll give you the 4-1-1 away from this thread. Don't want to spoil creamish's plan****** wink smiley
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 3:06am On Mar 15, 2007
, j u totally lost me,
Re: Just In by jgirl3: 3:11am On Mar 15, 2007
Let me explain why you can't spark for Douzy.
Creamish warned him that he shouldn't mess with us cos she would ask cyclone to take him down.
And now because of that, he's trying to be a good boy and I'm sure he meant that in a good way.
So as long as creamish is on our side, Douzy can't be mean to us. . . . . . get it.

There's no need to spark for him - just report him to the higher authority.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 3:12am On Mar 15, 2007
Now you got me all turned around
Re: Just In by jgirl3: 3:16am On Mar 15, 2007
Cyclone, you're even beginning to confuse me - are you or are you not creamish's older brother?
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 3:19am On Mar 15, 2007
j-girl:

Let me explain why you can't spark for Douzy.
Creamish warned him that he shouldn't mess with us because she would ask cyclone to take him down.
And now because of that, he's trying to be a good boy and I'm sure he meant that in a good way.
So as long as creamish is on our side, Douzy can't be mean to us. . . . . . get it.

There's no need to spark for him - just report him to the higher authority.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so if i report him 2 cyclone now, he is meant 2 take him abi

cyclone wat have u been waiting 4 now undecided
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 3:22am On Mar 15, 2007
D-Woozy is in check. Have no fear about that. But he's a cool guy at heart, so just get to know him and it'll be all good.

I am related to Cream Cracker's in the way that all Nigerians are part of one big happy family.
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 3:23am On Mar 15, 2007
CYCLONE, WE KNOW DOUZY is cool, we just picking on him undecided
Re: Just In by jgirl3: 3:28am On Mar 15, 2007
We like looking for his trouble from time to time and tripping that ego of his. Don't worry - I'm still looking to fight with him on my own pretty soon. smiley
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2007
grin Cyc'z my big naija brother not blood ooo but he'z got all our backs. Is Douzy still messing with u Acid?, I might have to deal with him maself! angry
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2007
Dayum! Deafening how ma name resonates around here. shocked

So, who's first on the offensive? cool

Cyclone5:

I know it sounds iffy in french but am sure its all love. Never spark yet, make engine no go flood cheesy
Tell am o. . .lol

Cyclone5:

You can keep 'em all bro. I no wan punch for mouth. My teeth still get business to do grin
Gnawing at some dry bones?

j-girl:

We like looking for his trouble from time to time and tripping that ego of his. Don't worry - I'm still looking to fight with him on my own pretty soon. smiley
He who decides to walk like a tiger must be ready to fight like a tiger. smiley
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2007
aint u even scared? angry
Re: Just In by Angelheart: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2007
Cyclone5 my neezy!! I think I know you!  Just a thought!

COme I give you a clue too: Well, I don't know how to but, creamish can shed some light!
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2007
Creamish:

aint u even scared? angry
Nothing to lose. tongue
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2007
Angelheart:

Cyclone5 my neezy!! I think I know you! Just a thought!

COme I give you a clue too: Well, I don't know how to but, creamish can shed some light!

@Angelheart - Its me O! I jus dey hide here chop small info. Hope you are escaping the long hours and doing your thing on the one O cool.
Re: Just In by Angelheart: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2007
[/quote][quote author=Cyclone5 link=topic=44365.msg962846#msg962846 date=1173959567]
@Angelheart - Its me O! I jus dey hide here chop small info. Hope you are escaping the long hours and doing your thing on the one O cool.

My brother, I no gona lie o, am tired of the bitching, the moaning and the immaturity o!(U know what Im talking about ). E be like I needed some seasoning for my brains now!
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2007
Angelheart:

My brother, I no gona lie o, am tired of the bitching, the moaning and the immaturity o!(U know what I'm talking about ). E be like I needed some seasoning for my brains now!

I hear you on that score; loud and clear. May we all find a place for calm and reasoned thought. smiley
Re: Just In by jgirl3: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2007
Douzy, don't give me that tiger stuff! I will fight like the human that i am, abeg. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2007
It was only a proverb. I'm sure you wouldn't need me to explain it. smiley
Re: Just In by trendy(f): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2007
Welcome Boy, wink
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2007
Thank you Girl, wink
Re: Just In by trendy(f): 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2007
cool, i said i like u on one topic kiss

creamish why the bitchyness are u bitchy or faking it, lol,
\dont forget i like u, just curious
Re: Just In by jgirl3: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2007
Of course i knew it was a proverb.

Anyhoo, i'm bored so let's fight smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree? / Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt / This Is What Will Happen If Nigerians Are Allowed To Defend Themselves With Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.