Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,583 members, 7,929,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:49 AM

Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy (16294 Views)

Nigerian Scammer Failed Attempt To Auction Off Elvis Presley Mansion In USA / British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) / How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by johnnyvid(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
ameri9ja:
Bloggers making up fake chats since time imo river, all to drive traffic!
you will never believe it cos' you have not been scam. Infact it's very true ooo. scammers are all over now looking for more clients to play their games on. it's not only Nigerians, there are ghanians too.
Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by stillseth: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Very Lame.
Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by thedondada(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
ameri9ja:
Bloggers making up fake chats since time imo river, all to drive traffic!

Might be true.

The guy is dumb though. Very dumb.

In fact very stupid. See how local the scam looks.

And his name is adewale Samuel.....

Of to Facebook
Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by ipobarecriminals: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bullcrap.
No scammer is this foolish. This should be treated as another fake story.

How can I take her seriously?
How can I value the words of a girl who had to take off her panties to have her tattoos drawn?
angry
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bullcrap.

How can I value the words of a girl who had to take off her panties to have her tattoos drawn?
kip qwayert there.Tell ur fellow countrymen to stop disgracing us up/down.As for Adewale or woteva his useless name,it shall not be well with his generation. May goodness elude him and his fellow. THIEVES. BASTARDS
Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by roqrules04(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ikeja Diddy
Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by Bonjoro: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Sean Adewale Samuel didy. shocked .
Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by Burger01(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bloggers can lie... I refuse to believe this yeye story smiley

1 Like

Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by joey150(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
He was 'afrcian' but it's convenient to ditch Africa now becuase it's bad news.

If the white man call you a monkey, you'll cry wolf and remember you're being maltreated for once being an "african" slave.
Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by pyrex23(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Icon79:
Dang!! But why always them tho But why Haba!!!

Name: Adewale Samuel
Address: Ikeja, Lagos

cc: Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN)

O pari
u too.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
Paece with Almighty Allah
Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by ameri9ja: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
thedondada:

Might be true.

The guy is dumb though. Very dumb.

In fact very stupid. See how local the scam looks.

And his name is adewale Samuel.....

Of to Facebook

He's so dumb cos he ain't real. Why a blogger? What's the name and website of the organization?
Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by ameri9ja: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
johnnyvid:
you will never believe it cos' you have not been scam. Infact it's very true ooo. scammers are all over now looking for more clients to play their games on. it's not only Nigerians, there are ghanians too.

Of course there are scammers everywhere but no scammer is this dumb. He's so dumb cos he ain't real. Why a blogger? What's the name and website of the organization?
Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by ADRIAN88(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bullcrap.

Don't spoil the fun, every other person on this planet believes this shit

Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by ibinaboonline: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Greedy jobless Nigerian youths disgracing us upandan
Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by carzola(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=66452930] shocked

Bullcrap.

How can I value the words of a girl who had to take off her panties to have her tattoos drawn?[/quote Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by Seun360(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Queenext:
P.Didirin leleyi
You damn funny. olohun.
Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by kyutepanda(f): 7:06am On Apr 06, 2018
tokrizy:
the guy that wanna scam her is from IBADAN..he no just sabi anything at all.QUOTE ME AND START RECEIVING SLAP FROM ABOVE TILL DIS YEAR RUNZ OUT
oya aff quote you n m still waiting for the slaps ooooo
lol gbeeefu

1 Like

Re: Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy by tokrizy: 8:05am On Apr 06, 2018
kyutepanda:

oya aff quote you n m still waiting for the slaps ooooo
lol gbeeefu
see as ur face fine..i no wan spoil ur fine face babe..link up na.gv me ur whatsapp number

(1) (2) (Reply)

ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! / Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja / Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.