Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,828 members, 7,945,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) (29447 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Kaxmytex(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by jericco1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
make Una break him preak
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
I don't understand how these idiots think. so after raping her u will just leave and continue your normal job and route as if nothing happened knowing fully well that u can be traced to your workplace?

2 Likes

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Oga uncle, you didn't do well. Is that all you could do?

1 Like

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Good for him
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by SHAKABOOM: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
By the shape of his cone head I already know his tribe.
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by beaversticks(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
11 year old..... my God... this is serious
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
Him body don fool, him wan poor the the out
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Don't worry you deserved more than that if that was what you had in mind doing OK.
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
fasho01:
I think it's high time we take pedophilia seriously in this country and start sensitizing our young ones and general populace about it

Pathetic..

How can you take this serious when some supposedly Pious "Prophet" did this to Six(6)year Old Aisha and millions of his adherents are always justifying it anyway.

1 Like

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by kmaster007: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
I don't no hw sum pple's no dey fear Again.
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by fasho01(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
JimaeChinko:

How can you take this serious when some supposedly Pious "Prophet" did this to Six(6)year Old Aisha and millions of his adherents are always justifying it anyway.

grin As hilarious as you sound, you are right. It's sad we're in a country where religion supersedes humanity and our sense of reasoning.

Convention however doesn't make it correct. We can go ahead sensitizing those not radicalized so that such occurrences will reduce drastically, at least among those who don't preach such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
johnson232:

What is good abt beating someone & accusing him of rape without a single proof?

Lawyer wannabe! U no hear, torn top n eye-witness? When u witness such, u can always allow d assault to be concluded, so u can obtain conclusive proof! Alakori

4 Likes

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
The uncle kind ooo u want to scar my niece for life... I go scar him life first
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by longerthroat(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
you are a very kind man sir. if na me.... na picture of a dangling prickly I go flaunt online.
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by godofuck231: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kingwilliamz:
I would have killed him.. we talking my little nice here.

Chill I've got this..........

1 Like

Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Animal in human body....
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Ahnah(f): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by stblessing(f): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Eyahh.... Well sha, that's the consequence of daring to be a beast
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by durasome(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man was dealt with after a failed rape attempt in Lagos state. According to reports, the guy who happens to be the meat delivery man tried to rape an eleven year old girl when he thought no one was at home. The little girl's screams alerted her uncle who rushed to behold a shocking sight as the suspect had already torn the girl's top while trying to rape her.

As expected, the suspect was overpowered and given an unforgettable beating which left him seriously injured with blood gushing out from his nose.

According to reports, the man was later handed over to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, for further 'investigation'.

The girl's uncle took to Facebook to share pictures of the man's face after the whole saga. Below is what he wrote;

This f*ol happens to be our meat home delivery guy... today by 6pm he came on his normal weekly routine (delivering meat) thinking dat no body was at home tried to rape my niece (an 11 year old girl) i was quick to rush out wen i heard her shouting to my surprise i saw this guy tearing de little girls top ...heaven let loose..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-caught-and-beaten-to-pulp-after-trying-to-rape-11-year-old-girl-in-lagos-photos.html
. The guy must be high on tramadol.
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by sisisioge: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
The moraforkeerr must be soft in the head! Whew!
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by doubleZ88(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
don't quote me wrong if i say this.

sometimes we need to put some blames on d parents as they also contribute to d increase in rape cases. this I'm saying under normal circumstances.
little girls these days dress provocatively and seductively under their watch so
nw tell me wat will attract a sane man to rape a properly dressed female unless he's cursed.
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by boyjo: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
And Nairaland guys mock girls when they admit they were raped at an early age...
I can`t count how many of these news I have read on FP.
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by ruphiatBeads: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
BabatCargo:
11year ,what is wrong with some adults self,this not right

Shipping from China to Nigeria now cheaper and easier @ $4.5/kg

So you ran away from your thread. It has become a dreadful place you no longer wish to advertise there anymore. You are so unreliable. This is my first time of doing business with you and disappointment is an understatement. I thought someone said you are sick. My Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel am begging you one more time, give me an update on my order. It's 19days already for a shipment of 7 days. And if have been scammed just tell me so I can count my losses and move on. Heaven knows I won't even do the mistake of recommending you to my worst enemy
Re: Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) by Kingwilliamz(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
godofuck231:

Chill I've got this..........
Damn! Now dats a whole lot better..lol..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Niger State, Hangs Himself On A Tree (Graphic Photo) / We Stole Cars At Gunpoint, Forge Customs’ Papers For Buyers – Carjacking Gang / Man Known As Alomo Bitters Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.