Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,072 members, 7,949,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

FFK Reacts To Yahaya Bello's Declaration: He Will Jump Into Fire If Buhari Asked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Yahaya Bello's Declaration: He Will Jump Into Fire If Buhari Asked (558 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FFK Reacts To Yahaya Bello's Declaration: He Will Jump Into Fire If Buhari Asked by exlinkleads(f): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
FFK Reacts To Yahay Bello's Declaration That He Will Jump Into Fire If Buhari Asked Him

The former Aviation Minister and presidential aide during Obasanjo time, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode (SAN) have mockingly reacted to the Kogi State Governor's declaration that he will gladly jump into a fire if president Buhari asked him to do so.

In FFK's reaction via his Twitter handle, he called Yahaya Bello a boy and a useful idiot who doesn't know his left or right.. In his words;

"If President Buhari asks me to jump into fire, I will not hesitate to jump into it"- Gov. Yahaya Bello

When I wrote that this boy was a useful idiot and an accursed slave some said I was being harsh.Truth is that he is worse than that.His mental faculties are non-functional.

People's reaction...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/ffk-reacts-to-yahay-bellos-declaration.html?m=1

lalasticlala
mynd44
obinoscopy

Re: FFK Reacts To Yahaya Bello's Declaration: He Will Jump Into Fire If Buhari Asked by fallout87: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
FFK is right.

Foolish and worthless governor. If only Buhari were a decent human being he would tell him:

"I don't want you to jump into fire just jump into doing your job for the people of Kogi"

Buhari is not though.

He is uneducated and bias believing nepotism and theft is okay as long as his family and allies are the ones monopolizing it.
Re: FFK Reacts To Yahaya Bello's Declaration: He Will Jump Into Fire If Buhari Asked by DrRasheed: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
I believe that's called loyalty and strong faith he has in him...

This is one attribute you should learn from him after your betrayal to your family, Gej and Kanu.
Re: FFK Reacts To Yahaya Bello's Declaration: He Will Jump Into Fire If Buhari Asked by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
The words FFK used in describing him is an insult to foolish and stupid people world wide cheesy

The words needed to describe Yahahya Bello is not even in the English dictionary for now. shocked grin

I just weep for kogi people cry

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Yahaya Bello's Declaration: He Will Jump Into Fire If Buhari Asked by fallout87: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
DrRasheed:

This is one attribute you should learn from him after your betrayal to your family, Gej and Kanu.

That is not loyalty.

That is ignorance and foolishness. That idiot governor is making Buhari his god. Buhari is not God.

If only his "god" valued the lives of Kogi people, then maybe he could tell this foolish man to protect them and build the state instead of looting daily and spending all his time in Abuja!
Re: FFK Reacts To Yahaya Bello's Declaration: He Will Jump Into Fire If Buhari Asked by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
DrRasheed:

What is the point of being loyal and faithful to someone who doesn't know what he is doing and the people are not in support of his leadership. undecided

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Yahaya Bello's Declaration: He Will Jump Into Fire If Buhari Asked by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2018

(1)

Summary Of Buhari’s First Term / Who Is Scared Of Fayemi / 2019: Arresting, Naming PDP Leaders Looters Won’t Stop Your Sack – PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.