Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Gospel According To Luke - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel According To Luke (4926 Views)

According To Luke 22 Vs 36, That Says. ( Picture ) / The Gospel According To Intercession Worldwide Ministry. / Where Are The 58 Others Reference To Luke 10:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 3:55pm On May 12, 2019
[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+9%3A7-9&version=NIV]Luke 9:7-9[/url]

Now Shepherd heard of buda and was perplexed, because it was said by some that buda had risen from the dead, and by some that buda had appeared, and by others that buda had risen again. Shepherd said, “but who is buda of whom I hear such things?”

So Shepherd00 sought to reveal buda.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by Shepherd00: 4:19pm On May 12, 2019
budaatum:
[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+9%3A7-9&version=NIV]Luke 9:7-9[/url]

Now Shepherd heard of buda and was perplexed, because it was said by some that buda had risen from the dead, and by some that buda had appeared, and by others that buda had risen again. Shepherd said, “but who is buda of whom I hear such things?”

So Shepherd00 sought to reveal buda.
My intentions weren't opposed to Buda, but intended on getting something clear out.

Now I know that Buda is not a Christian but an Seeker who seeks to nitpick on worlds religion with the hope that maybe he can become the present day Abdrushin of the grail message.

Good luck.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 4:30pm On May 12, 2019
Shepherd00:

My intentions weren't opposed to Buda, but intended on getting something clear out.

Now I know that Buda is not a Christian but an Seeker who seeks to nitpick on worlds religion with the hope that maybe he can become the present day Abdrushin of the grail message.

Good luck.
I thought you wanted to point it out to whom it may concern. I'm helping you Shepherd.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by Shepherd00: 5:01pm On May 12, 2019
budaatum:

I thought you wanted to point it out to whom it may concern. I'm helping you Shepherd.
And you have. So anyone who reads you sounding like a Christian henceforth, shd know you are not.

When the Grail Message people are talking, if you don't know scriptures, you may be fooled to think they are Christians and follow them to their lies.

He that is called of God, Speaks the Word of God.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 5:20pm On May 12, 2019
Shepherd00:

And you have. So anyone who reads you sounding like a Christian henceforth, shd know you are not.
I think I'm going to have to trust that you will be following my posts crying, "This is the buda of whom [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+1%3A15-18&version=KJV]I[/url] spake" while I will pray the Lord strengthen you.

Just beware that some don't just focus on the Word. They observe the [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians+5%3A22-23&version=NIV]fruits[/url] too.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by Shepherd00: 7:35pm On May 12, 2019
budaatum:

I think I'm going to have to trust that you will be following my posts crying, "This is the buda of whom [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+1%3A15-18&version=KJV]I[/url] spake" while I will pray the Lord strengthen you.
Why will I cry following your post? Do intend to preach more heresy? Go ahead, I won't be the only one to call you out.

budaatum:

Just beware that some don't just focus on the Word. They observe the [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians+5%3A22-23&version=NIV]fruits[/url] too.
A good tree will produce Good Fruits of course.

But be minded that you acting in a certain way doesn't make you a disciple of Christ. They are many good, very good Muslims, better than most Christians sef. They are so many New Age adherents like you who are good too, their good deeds does not qualify them as disciples of Christ. If You are not Born Again, Regenerated, Holy Ghost Baptized, you are on your own sir.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 9:57pm On May 12, 2019
Shepherd00:

But be minded that you acting in a certain way doesn't make you a disciple of Christ. They are many good, very good Muslims, better than most Christians sef. They are so many New Age adherents like you who are good too, their good deeds does not qualify them as disciples of Christ. If You are not Born Again, Regenerated, Holy Ghost Baptized, you are on your own sir.
And yet we have the pagan worshipping non-believing not born again nor regenerated unbaptized but doing good and shewing mercy Samaritan of whom Christ said, "Go and do thou likewise".

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To Luke by Shepherd00: 10:22pm On May 12, 2019
budaatum:

And yet we have the pagan worshipping non-believing not born again nor regenerated unbaptized but doing good and shewing mercy Samaritan of whom Christ said, "Go and do thou likewise".

Jesus must be out of His Mind to say 'Except a man be born again, he can not enter his Kingdom's.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 9:26pm On May 26, 2019
[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+9%3A10-17&version=NIV]Luke 9:10-17[/url]

I recall when I began going to church and joined the Bible Study Group hoping to learn about Christ. It was not the usual sort of group where one person presumes to hold all the 'bread' and 'fish' and dishes it out to everyone else but one based on the doctrine of the Spirit of God being in everyone. So we'd all bring our understanding and findings to share.

I'd read my Bible then go to the local library for further research and present as I understood and always found on going home that I had more 'fish' and 'bread' than I had arrived with.

No one knows it all, is what I find, but in bringing what one has and sharing it no one leaves unfed and hungry.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 12:36am On Jun 24, 2019
[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+9%3A18-20&version=KJV]Luke 9:18-20[/url]

The Christ of God be with you all.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
budaatum:
We get quite a lot of evidence on here of the sort listed above. "It's a miracle", many claim, [b]yet, I put it to you that more of these sort of miracles happen in hospitals than worship houses and not many would take their ailing parent or child to their pastor before the doctor! [/b]When I go to the hospital and they remove my dodgy heart and replace it with a new one, not many would agree that the atheist surgeon who performed the miracle had anything to do with Christ, but is Wisdom not proved right by "her children”, its fruit? Is the proof of the pudding not in its eating"? Even the pastors know where to put their faith when it comes down to it.
Many of the same kind of miracles happen to people who "are in the world" as well.
God does not have mercy only on those who are "saved" or belong to world-churches, but to all mankind. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Many of the same kind of miracles happen to people who "are in the world" as well.
God does not have mercy only on those who are "saved" or belong to world-churches, but to all mankind. undecided
As a Wise Priest who had so much to say once said.

Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
[url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+9%3A21-27&version=NIV]Luke 9:21-27[/url]

I Will Die!

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+9%3A18-20&version=KJV]Luke 9:18-20[/url] was over a year ago and marks the point last year when I began working up 20 July as I have always done, with the question posed in the 3 verse section that the NIV titles Peter Declares That Jesus Is the Messiah.

What Luke 9:18-20 said to me at the time (and you'd have to know how much I resent talking Bibles to get the point here), was, “Who do the crowds say buda is?” Then I laughed at the thought that I should care what a crowd thinks and moreso at the thought that a crowd needed to tell buda who buda is. I confess I laughed a lot.

Incidently when FOLYKAZE posed the question below,
FOLYKAZE:
Who am I, what is existence, and what is reality?

1. Who am I; and who is the man in the mirror?

What I heard was, buda, who are you?

I'm gracing that thread with a response soon as I'm done here.

So, back to Luke 9:21-27, which the bav titles, "I will die". A bav 'what should be done' follows. It deviates and outright opposes, so do say, buda how dare you, if compelled.

Scream from the rooftops and tell everyone even though they may all reject it. Those who will know study Words, not for their own selfish end but for the general good of all, while those who fear words will fear the meaning of words that only some will understand.

20 July is the day I remember that I will surely die.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 1:39am On Jul 24, 2020
[url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+9%3A28-36&version=NIV]Luke 9:28-36[/url]

Peter and his companions were very sleepy, but when they became fully awake, Peter did not know what he was saying.

Clues, anyone?

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To Luke by Ishilove: 2:06am On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:
[url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+9%3A28-36&version=NIV]Luke 9:28-36[/url]

Peter and his companions were very sleepy, but when they became fully awake, Peter did not know what he was saying.

Clues, anyone?
It simply means they believe in reincarnation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

It simply means they believe in reincarnation.
That's one explanation I guess, but I've found beliefs to often be lies or at least incomplete understanding, and besides, God seems to have left the believe gene out when creating buda.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
[url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+9%3A37-43&version=NIV]Luke 9:37-43[/url]

“You unbelieving and perverse generation,” Jesus replied, “how long shall I stay with you and put up with you?”

Smart unperverse people who understand the above will study the Word and become doctors or something suchlike and do greater things than Christ did.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 1:45am On Aug 13, 2021
[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+9%3A43-50&version=NIV]Luke 9:43-50[/url]

Funny that most who read this bit of Luke don't mind being first. Almost every thread in the religious section seems to be about who has the bigger bestest God or who believes or understands more, myself included! A forest to watch in my own eyes I guess. And I wouldn't even bother at the number of times I've been told I'm not "one of us", though that I can't argue since I'm not "one of us" if believing is the qualifying criteria.

Jesus must have read Plato's Allegory of the Cave. He after all did say one must not live by only one book, so it is to be expected, especially since Plato was taught in Egyptian schools where Jesus too grew up.

People do tend to kill their enlighteners since they know not that they are being saved, it seems.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by Freeze007(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2022
The master is not Jesus but Father, our Lord Jesus Christ cursed people and flogged some persons even wept, but, Father only smiles when we go wrong and pats us with a significant penalty to help us seek redress....The meaning of Holy Spirit is exactly as the name implies, He sees no evil, speaks no evil, does not judge, actually as a very kind way of correcting our errors...What is a swine good for, anything? What is the dog good for, anything good, if you say not, good, why did it make the list of existence? For example, some may say, do not associate with these and these tribe would you believe they all in the in a certain tribe not to be associated to or with is bad? I think people do not realize that what we call devil, Satan, I mean anything is equally loved by God, the Father because He is the Father to the swine, goats, water, sand, human, spirit and everything including everyone it was after Christ said it was finished to united back to our Father....no room to input sin on anyone irrespective of how badly behaved one is instead one is required to show love, Christ drank with the worldly people that is the unbelievers....Another person whom I love so much is Paul, he became just anything to share the everlasting gospel, the Heaven and Paradise is LOVE PERFECTED you will feel it and know it, the Kingdom of God is within US....pardon me for rabbling

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast, ye your pearls before the swine, lest they trample them, under their feet, and turn again and rend you." Mt 7:6(KJV). It's a good thing you said it's your own opinion but the opinion above isn't mine but that of Jesus the master himself. And Jesus himself kept this, for he's not one to give an instruction and do otherwise, as this can be seen when he spake in parables to the crowd but later on would expound it to his disciples. Except you're also saying that he was a miser and dint have much gems. The woman you talked about was spoted by Jesus, right? You once told me many here won't believe what i said about you, so you can tell how i was able to spot you from the crowd that you're not also a swine? If i was able to spot you then why not others? It's by obedience i got the ability to be likewise.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by Freeze007(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Many saw our Lord Jesus Christ but could not recognize Him, some have had angels of God appeared to them still they waved them, even Almighty Father is here Teaching us but here we are claiming to know, well, I think it would make sense to be more spiritual that way, we can know when our Father is speaking to us or advising us....I don't know why I am saying this but I am moved to typed that

Shepherd00:

Why will I cry following your post? Do intend to preach more heresy? Go ahead, I won't be the only one to call you out.

A good tree will produce Good Fruits of course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+9%3A51-56&version=NIV]Luke 9:51-56[/url]

It is likely some would think those Jesus "turned and rebuked" were the Samaritans who rejected him.

Consider it was the disciples James and John that he turned to and rebuked.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by LordReed(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
budaatum:

buda was eventually informed that buda may have Guillain-Barré syndrome,

Had something like this happen to me too. Wasn't full blown GBS but something along those lines.

Glad you are better my dear buda!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 12:40am On Oct 16, 2023
LordReed:

Had something like this happen to me too. Wasn't full blown GBS but something along those lines.

Glad you are better my dear buda!

Glad you are better too my Lord.
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by kkins25(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2023
You could say, the Buda stared deeply into the Lavenda, and the Lavenda stared back at the Buda.

I wonder, was it only the staring that took place, or the staring was coupled with chants? grin grin
Re: The Gospel According To Luke by budaatum: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
kkins25:
You could say, the Buda stared deeply into the Lavenda, and the Lavenda stared back at the Buda.

I wonder, was it only the staring that took place, or the staring was coupled with chants? grin grin

Chants? Well, I guess the numerous doctors who saw me daily could be said to have been chanting, though non-religious speak would say they were investigating and using their knowledge plus the juju of the picture to keep me well. I asked at the time and was told the picture was intentional too.

Incidentally, just left them now. They injected botox in my bladder to stop me wetting myself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 100 Names Of God With Bible Reference. / Diego Simeone; Torres And The Big Lesson. / The Most Influential Man Ever On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.