Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,740 members, 7,885,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday (30421 Views)

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) / Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 26th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by skales67(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2018
She's an angel because you are rich...go broke tomorrow...Angel go turn demon
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by olasco2035: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2018
Pierohandsome:
You mean ahmed awusa too is this romantic? Ordinary malam
I can c dt ordinary brain u no av
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by zanga420: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2018
Bustincole:
U feel blessed and its affectin ur career

u choose woman over ur career

Woman rapper
You don't know anything. Musa has improved from the Musa in Leicester. Besides my man don add body, improved form and is generally motivated
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2018
Happy birthday to her
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by DrHighchief(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2018
That's y you could not score goal yesterday....
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by graciousify(f): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Absolute nonsense! Mtcheeeeeew

THUNDER FOR SALE!

Are you heartbroken?
Did your boyfriend/
girlfriend leave you for another girl/biy after all the investment you made on him/her?? Or your village people are monitoring u? Did your Dad ask you to disappear when you came back home?? That your uncle that collected your account
number four times and still hasn't sent you any money?
Did you spend 30 minutes typing your feelings, only for the person to reply kk. Hmmmmm, cry not, your worries are now over. Here at the thunder Incorporated,we sell different types of thunderstorms

1)small thunder #2,500

2)medium thunder #5,000

3)big thunder #7,500

4)heavy thunder #10,000

5)heavy thunder with follow come lightening #50,000 specifically made for lala, cee cee, ajepako, rokia2, funjosh and other very wicked people on nairaland

6)boiled and rosted thunder with strong wind #75,000

7) Customized thunder for critical cases also available from #5000,000 and above.

Finally, if you need any special thunder for serious reasons, don't hesitate to let us know. We also do online deliveries

Please place your orders now!
lol
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2018
Chukazu:
Calabar "Magic pot" in action!

She is from cross river state, ogoja LGA to be precise not calabar.
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by amnesty7: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
He will soon realise that tea is measurely water.
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by sulasa07(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ahmed Musa go cry in d end,If no be say he get money,he think say the new wife loves him.Since he sent first wife away,he will soon send d 2nd away wen he sees another beautiful n younger chick
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Chukazu: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
ndy87:

She is from cross river state, ogoja LGA to be precise not calabar.

Anything cross River is Calabar as far as we concerned

Who knows Ogoja?

The name" Calabar "is even more popular than "Cross River"
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by ollah2: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Emekus92:
The ex wife be like don't worry it's just a matter of time then he will reveal the beast in him.

Well sometimes the beasts can be tamed if you smart. Unfortunately some wives ensure they turn the beast into a devil which eventually kicks them outta the house.
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by godofuck231: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nigeriapen:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-SKrLUL_zkD8/WsZaFSLuo7I/AAAAAAAAI2U/GwzTmQcjBkoJy9GCuDu5G9vfldz2_RocgCLcBGAs/s1600/5ac60f9ce58fb.jpg[/img]

SOURCE:https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/04/i-feel-blessed-having-wife-like-you.html

May the slay Queens and hoboles trying to find musa die by stiff neck or eczema, may this woman be protected by his strength and wisdom may her wealth and time invested in him be longer than the nile, ijn
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by cantok(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
I'm glad say, I be a black man
We get plenty food for here (in africa)
Custom gree make we marry plenty woman
Who no get food fit marry one wife
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Rajosh(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
KingOvo:
If no be money, this kain girl to Musa undecided
Ah I will never be broke in my life !
yes o. being broke is bad. Remember Oshiomole and Iara. I'd rather be rich and not handsome than being handsome and broke
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Toide: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
You that left your first wife,you are saying bless because you have money to spend on her,by the time money finish you go see weda devil no go better pass this your second wife.
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:
Feel blessed wit a woman She's to tell U that cos of Ur fat account. U r already blessed. If she mess up like the first, another one hops in.
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Azam101: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
useless dude he don suck hole tire!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles / New Changes To Football Laws On Backpasses, Penalties Etc / Manchester United Signs Fred From Shakhtar Donetsk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.