Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

BISOLA PRECIOUS ADEDEJI THE WIFE OF A KILLER - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BISOLA PRECIOUS ADEDEJI THE WIFE OF A KILLER (2072 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BISOLA PRECIOUS ADEDEJI THE WIFE OF A KILLER by Laiyebaju: 12:10am On Apr 06, 2018
With the complete backing of this lady, her husband and his notorious group of assassins killed a politician in Festcac late last year. They were arrested by SARS and later claimed they disappeared from Police custody.
They are currently on the run, the IG has ordered for the rearrest of the husband..Anyone with any useful informatiin should immediately contact the nearest Police Station
The wife goes by the name Adedeji precious, Bisola who recently embarked on a short trip to UK. See Below how Emma was murdered in a cold blood..

Re: BISOLA PRECIOUS ADEDEJI THE WIFE OF A KILLER by PenisCaP: 1:29am On Apr 06, 2018
Too bad
Re: BISOLA PRECIOUS ADEDEJI THE WIFE OF A KILLER by ipobarecriminals: 2:19am On Apr 06, 2018
sad how criminals disappeared from police custody in dis present IGP nah wonders.
Re: BISOLA PRECIOUS ADEDEJI THE WIFE OF A KILLER by habsydiamond(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
As long as there is bribe forget the rest.....dem go disappear sha ni...thats why I don't regards policemen as the friends of the masses...they are our friemeny.....

(1) (Reply)

Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More / Janema Twerks/performs On A Stage Show - (photos & Video) / Sex-starved Nigerian Lady Cries Out For 'help' Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.