Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,347 members, 7,947,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Best Teacher (episode Four) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Teacher (episode Four) (554 Views)

My Best Teacher (episode Three) / My Best Teacher (episode Two) / My Best Teacher (episode One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Best Teacher (episode Four) by theojeremie(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2018
She tried to continue this treatment to my balls but couldn’t get to them properly from her position so she returned to the tip.

Without wrapping her lips around me,
she licked the tip of my d--k with her tongue. She licked the tip for a while and paid particular attention to the tender spot directly under the tip.

When she felt I had had enough of this treatment she again parted her lips and lowered her head onto my d--k.

This time she didn’t just stop at the tip, she took several inches of my d--k into her mouth.

She started to bob her head up and down; she really gave me a proper Mouth Action.

As she started her lips would barely touch my
s---t so all I felt was the lightest of touches and the warmth of her mouth.

She gradually increased the tightness of her mouth and the pace with which she bobbed her head.

I couldn’t believe how amazing Mrs. Chika’s mouth felt. I had to work hard to not c-m all over her tongue when she was licking
the tip of my d--k, but this was too much to stand. I desperately wanted to open my eyes and watch Mrs. Chika work, but I was
so close to the edge that I knew the sight of her would be too much to take.
Continue Reading>>>>https://www.naijafalcon.com.ng/2018/04/my-best-teacher-episode-4.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

8 Surprising Facts About Relationship You Don't Know / Is This A Positive Sign? / Facts That Universities And Polytechnies Graduates/Students Can Relate Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.