Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why The Ladies!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Ladies!!!!! (1400 Views)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / A Difficult Question For The Ladies. / 6 Ways To Know If You Have Virginia Yeast Infection... For The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Ladies!!!!! by habsydiamond(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2018
Why do people quickly blame a woman in a marriage for not giving birth on time before considering maybe the man can also be the cause....some women are feeling depressed on problem that is not even theirs...
that's bad....why women? That's my question.
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by highpriestess: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2018
not people but Africans.

1 Like

Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2018
highpriestess:
not people but Africans.
Not Africans, but people wallowing in ignorance. Hospitals are always there for medical check up.

1 Like

Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by Olalan(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2018
Its an African mentality that its the woman's fault which in many instances isn't so. But looking at the angle of wayward lifestyles of ladies nowadays we might not really fault this thought, abortions and contraceptive use are seen as normal and they forget its negative consequences
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by bjayx: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2018
Its an ancient tin, even in the bible...there was no record of barren men but women, but now civilization wit technology has helped.
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by marvin906(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2018
is kinda an african thing
buh if we where to be honest 85% of such scenarios the woman is really at fault
after doing so many abortions what do u expect

Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by ubunja(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2018
thats why babymamaring is a trend. test drive that womb before buying it.
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2018
bride price.
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by UDUJ(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2018
marvin906:
is kinda an african thing
buh if we where to be honest 85% of such scenarios the woman is really at fault
after doing so many abortions what do u expect

At the bold face, very true. Inasmuch as it's an African thing where the woman is always blamed for this (sadly) but truth be told that for those ladies that have engaged in numerous abortions in the past no matter through which process, abortion does affect future pregnancies but there is an asterisk to this statement. The asterisk being that the potential for complications to pregnancies increases with each successive abortion.

The risk of complications ranges from simple infertility to miscarriage, to potentially fatal ectopic pregnancies. The risk for these complications is higher following surgical abortion than medical abortion.

It is important to note that these complications can follow even after just one abortion.

Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by ubunja(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
bride price.
so you also operate in day time. was suspecting you're a vamp or worse with your midnight posts
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by highpriestess: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2018
greiboy:
Not Africans, but people wallowing in ignorance. Hospitals are always there for medical check up.
lol,true.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by UDUJ(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:
so you also operate in day time. was suspecting you're a vamp or worse with your midnight posts

She just got a cheaper data plan. Broke ass leech
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by ubunja(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2018
UDUJ:

She just got a cheaper data plan. Broke ass leech
#Dead. no wonder girl is always pissed. so much things not going right in her life.
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2018
85% indeed.
With the kind of lifestyle lots of young men live, lots of you are worse strikers than Morata in the bedroom. Is abortion complications (blocked tubes/damaged womb...) the only cause of infertility?

PCOS is one leading problem infertile women face.
Then we have lots of men with ED, oligospermia/azoospermia.

We also have cases of secondary infertility. Read, they won't.
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by UDUJ(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:
85% indeed.
With the kind of lifestyle lots of young men live, lots of you are worse strikers than Morata in the bedroom. Is abortion complications (blocked tubes/damaged womb...) the only cause of infertility?

We also have cases of secondary infertility. Read they won't.

Thanks madam lecturer. We will start reading from now on wink
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2018
UDUJ:

Thanks madam lecturer. We will start reading from now on

Whoever you are, do your best not to quote me...lest your siggy applies to you. I will return the favour. Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2018
Na the man wan born pikin before??
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by UDUJ(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Whoever you are, do your best not to quote me.
I will return the favour. Thanks...

Noted your highness.

Or did the abortion post touch a nerve cheesy

Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2018
UDUJ:

Noted your highness.

Or did the abortion post touch a nerve cheesy

Typical. Read and understand your signature...it shall be applied on you. Kontinu editing and highlighting posts...you go dey alright cheesy
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:
85% indeed.

We also have cases of secondary infertility. Read they won't.

Niggaz with ED? what kind of limp willy boys have you been rolling with?

Pele cry

Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by UDUJ(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Typical. Read and understand your signature...it shall be applied on you.

Take a chill pill woman. I am not the cause of your problems. You sound disturbed.

All these ones that have had numerous feticides always have an axe to grind cheesy (Don't fear too much - you can still take in)

Antibrutus Off with you now angry
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2018
oyb:

Niggaz with ED? what kind of limp willy boys have you been rolling with? Pele cry

I see such threads in family section. Don't you see them?
I don't think it's even a case of "limp willy boys". These things happen...
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2018
It's Africans, ever wondered why Africans killed twins before Mary Slessor came to stop it? Africans don't like finding out the reason for why some things happen. They just get in line to assume/ to blame. So in this case, even if the man is the problem, it will definitely be blamed on the woman.
Shame.
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I see such threads in family section. Don't you see them?
I don't think it's even a case of "limp willy boys". These things happen...

Probably trolling. No guy is going to talk about Ed, esp on this small pikin forum.
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
shimmer1:
It's Africans, ever wondered why Africans killed twins before Mary Slessor came to stop it? Africans don't like finding out the reason for why some things happen. They just get in line to assume/ to blame. So in this case, even if the man is the problem, it will definitely be blamed on the woman.
Shame.
The way everybody just jump on board these days to say "African mentality" is alarming. Are you trying to say after undergoing medical test, the woman is still blamed for such a mishap?
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
oyb:

Probably trolling. No guy is going to talk about Ed, esp on this small pikin forum.

Nah, these threads were created in Family section, the section for adults. There weren't that much 'kids' then and the few kids around, knew when to be behave, while elders talked.

Then it was some monikers giving real life solutions and experiences. Some were even in that 'field'. Not kids throwing around figures.
I don't even see those monikers around anymore, 5mins.madness and the likes.
Re: Why The Ladies!!!!! by habsydiamond(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
I don't pray to see anyone in this position cos life is always frustrating to people in this kind of situation...
They can do anything to have a child of their own....I think people do pin it on women simply because they are fragile and too emotional....it shouldn't be....this can come from different sides...either the man, or village people too....but to base it on percentage 50 % goes to the ladies as the cause, 30 goes to the guys as the cause and the 20% goes to village people...I shake yansh for them ooo....

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Future Wife!!! / Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday / It Wasn't Rape And Nobody Took Advantage Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.