Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Thank You Lord. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank You Lord. (235 Views)

I Will Never Be Ungrateful To You Lord / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind / 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Lord. by bummyla(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2018
I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
Psalm 9:1

I will give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, And will glorify Your name forever.
Psalm 86:12

I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High.
Psalm 7:17

I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.
Psalm 34:1

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Psalm 103:1

I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever.
Psalm 145:1

Praise the LORD. Praise the LORD, my soul.
Psalm 146:1

In that day you will say: "I will praise you, LORD. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me.
Isaiah 12:1

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
Hebrews 13:15

Praise the LORD. I will extol the LORD with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly.
Psalm 111:1

I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.
Psalm 86:12

I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart; before the "gods" I will sing your praise.
Psalm 138:1

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
Psalm 28:7

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Psalm 106:1

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Psalm 107:1

Psalm 118:1

For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Psalm 100:5

1 Chronicles 16:34

Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done.
Psalm 105:1

Thank You Lord for changing my story what can I do without you I love you Lord Jesus! Thank You lord for delivering me from the hand of the evil one I will worship You always! Thank You Oh Lord for fighting my battles even when I fail, I shall trust and believe in You always! Thank You Lord for up holding my Nigeria for my faith is in You!!!!! Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2018/04/06/thank-you-lord-2/

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/04/2018 Tuesday / Where ā€œUā€ Are Needed / Desires Of Righteous Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.