Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

See Exclusive Pictures Of Linda Ikeji’s Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Exclusive Pictures Of Linda Ikeji’s Husband (517 Views)

Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be / See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Exclusive Pictures Of Linda Ikeji’s Husband by Lilpea(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nigerian most influential blogger, Linda Ikeji has been in the news lately following reports of engagement and she may be walking down the aisle very soon, but one thing remains a mystery, “The identity of Linda Ikeji’s Fiancee”.

However that mystery may just have been unpuzzled as we now have the photos of the fiance.

It initially started as a rumor as that would not be the first time that Linda would be reported to be engaged. But the news was immediately confirmed by her sister, Laura and Sandra Ikeji, who took to their various social media platforms to congratulate their elder sister.

And at the moment, the identity of the real man has been revealed.

This was after Linda Ikeji’s sister Sandra uploaded a photo of a handsome man who could possibly be Linda Ikeji’s fiance and captioned it:

Hes sooo fine. Pop the question already babes. My answer is YES! Lol if my sister cashh me ehh. My in-law is so fine, so calm, Love you.

Though we don’t have his name yet, but we believe that will be revealed in time.

See photos below
Source:[url]paramountupdates.com[/url]
Follow us on social media for more updates
[url=facebook.com/paramountupdates]Facebook[/url]
[url=twitter.com/paramountupdat2]Twitter[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Why Biggie Removed Nina As Head Of House, Gave Cee-c / PHOTOS: Dr Sid Harassed By SARS Officials Who Mistake Him For Yahoo Boy / I'm The Hardest Producer" -- Tekno Brags Ahead Of His First Headies Award [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.