Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,100 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know (14394 Views)

You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ashawo man grin
Invincible rapist
But u Bleep up o,u let her pour away all that totó water when ur dick never baff sad
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Kingsley10000: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
goodman41:
22 years
it's a conceptual affairs...even the bae knew what you were doing...she is just pretending and enjoying it
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Kingsley10000: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
ceejayx:
Ashawo man grin
Invincible rapist
But u Bleep up o,u let her pour away all that totó water when ur dick never baff sad
hmmm how will he bathe his d!ck?
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Kingsley10000:
hmmm how will he bathe his d!ck?
See question
U be virgin?

1 Like

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Drwords(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:
I hope ur next sleep is not in kiri kiri. Paedophile oshi

This is gross misplacement of this beautiful language..
You sir, in a bid to enunciate exceptionally for the aggrandizement of your persona, have practically exhibited an aggravated form of dragooned grandiloquence!

Paedophile significantly implies that an adult is sexually attracted to an underage.. I repeat, underage. Understood!!

Dogpoop! angry
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by bjayx: 6:21am On Apr 07, 2018
Drwords:

This is gross misplacement of this beautiful language..
You sir, in a bid to enunciate exceptionally for the aggrandizement of your persona, have practically exhibited an aggravated form of dragooned grandiloquence!

Paedophile significantly implies that an adult is sexually attracted to an underage.. I repeat, underage. Understood!!

Dogpoop! angry
U r a fool. U see someone showing all that signs n U kept posting shiiit upfront. U v said nothing if the recipient cant peep it
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Techcrunchng(m): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kingsley10000:
is the girl a minor?
Forcefully having sex with any female warrants jailing.
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Kingsley10000: 11:02am On Apr 14, 2018
ceejayx:
See question U be virgin?
yes
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 23, 2023
goodman41:
I went to my sister's house, met this fine and curvy girl, try to play love with her but all to no avail.
In the night it happend that we have to sleep in the same room, when she fell into deep sleep I pulled down her pant and started finggering her, the more i fingger her the more she get wet and oil like 30 minuits without her knowing what was going on, when I became too hot i wanted to insert my dick but there was no condom, so i tried to control my self, Besides her pussy was having an odour and too much wet. When i started sleeping she woke up and went to wee wee when she came back i try to romance her to see her reaction but she declined and move away from me, i be came confused if she didn't know all the finggering i have been performing on her. please girls is it possible to fingger a girl for like 1 hour without her knowing what is going on while she was sleeping?
And why didn't you take advantage of that to f*ck her up? I,m 100% sure she was aware of what was going on.
Next time, you should insert your dick in her.
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Fuckyoumod: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2023
Waw! shocked

You Are A Professional Rapist... You Raped her With Your Finger And She Didnt Know...

Sir You Are Talented I Swear... And May Thunder Rape YOU This Hot Afternoon wherever You Are undecided
so you still don't understand it was just a made up story from the jobless boy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? / Would You Let Your Brother Marry A Girl You Slept With? / 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.