Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) (37745 Views)

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / Mide Martins, Kemi Afolabi, Foluke Daramola & Mercy Aigbe On A Boat Cruise / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Na Photoshop Jo. Her childrens are not even beautifool
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by hannysur8(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lovely
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by RealGucci: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
sponsored by her new sugar daddy/local maye
bich
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
This girl go soon ripe
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Ayohbk(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
Instead of taking pictures and showing swags, she should be on the pulpit at mountain of fire or Redeem camp praying that God should not let her daughter be a homeless woman with two kids from different husband just like her.

I find it hard to comprehend how a human can be so bitter...... tueh..... I spit on you

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Millz404(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
Instead of taking pictures and showing swags, she should be on the pulpit at mountain of fire or Redeem camp praying that God should not let her daughter be a homeless woman with two kids from different husband just like her.
Truck load of sh!T
Always tryn to look different but you dumb as fvck

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Uniqueteco(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
Wow wow wow, oh Lord bless my husstle o. Vacationing in London shall not be a taboo for me. Amen. London I'm coming
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by kenesh(f): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
But schools are not on holidays na. Anyways, what do i know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by tunjibadosnen: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
lovely!
I prayed to be there soon with my children and wife too... so shall it be, Amen
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
neonly:
Am sure buhari must have sponsor here trip der grin grin grin grin
the name Buhari must be causing you serious "ERECTION"
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by oluchivy(f): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
i concern you
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by delishpot: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Khd95:
see banana every where cheesy cheesy cheesy

E fall on them
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by neveryou2: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by MrNigeria2018: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
2 kids 2 different fathers

What a life!

If the daughter wants to talk about her daddy in front of the kid brother... Awkward Situation!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
This is too much, Funkeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Yoruba4Life: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Austin53208:
I thought she's broke. where did she see money for vacation

Who else? Sugar daddy of course...
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Seahawk: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jealous hater
KushyKush:

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Seahawk: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
How is it your business?
MrNigeria2018:
2 kids 2 different fathers

What a life!

If the daughter wants to talk about her daddy in front of the kid brother... Awkward Situation!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by nonix22(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hope say no be teach them dey teach this wee boy how to pose like a chic Cos I'm not getting this
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Yinkawealthy: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
kidap:
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe is sure a trending mom.

The mom of two took to IG to share photos of herself and her kids vacationing in London, in photos she hashtagged;#londondiaries.

See more photos.......

http://news.nollyzone.com/photos-mercy-aigbe-vacation-kids-london/

good for dem
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by godwon01(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
It is not a big deal. Very cold here inside my house talk less of staying outside. Not yet summer. Why is she outside.Na in those days that people will show the picture and U start blaming your destiny. Aside ,only the pounds that make it luxurious. Home is the sweatest. No life from work to house and vice versa.
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by neonly: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
alen4smith:
the name Buhari must be causing you serious "ERECTION"

How u take know grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Na Photoshop Jo. Her childrens are not even beautifool
Where is this one coming from? Children not beautiful? Photoshop? SORRY!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber / Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo / Tacha Wishes Jack Dorsey A Happy Birthday In Live Video Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.