Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,598 members, 7,951,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

#bbnaija: Nigerian Lady Blasts Cee-c, Says She Is A Psychopath - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Nigerian Lady Blasts Cee-c, Says She Is A Psychopath (862 Views)

Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding / Lady Blasts Omotunde Adebowale-David Over Sexy Instagram Photo / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nigerian Lady Blasts Cee-c, Says She Is A Psychopath by goldcoinhub: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Controversial housemate in the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality TV Show, Cee-C, has come under the knife again and this time it is a Nigerian lady identified as Mavis Ishanqueen Michelini. The lady claims she is a psychopath and not fit to appear on TV.

Mavis who took to her Facebook page to rant about the housemate went further to mention that the show is not entertaining in any way and may be the worst edition of the Big Brother Naija shows.

She claims the producers of the show have aligned a psychopath with sane people and it is a pity that so many Nigerians are watching this her as she tortures other housemates.

Mavis also dubs Cee-C's supporters as sadists and people that lack empathy.

Read her post below:

I don’t watch BBN, but I have been following the discussions and also the rivalry between the various teams with a lot of interest

This post is directed at those who love Cee-C because she brings a lot of drama to the show.

I understand that the show is all about entertainment, so of course, you’ll go for the most entertaining housemates.

However, that doesn’t take away the fact that you had to choose such a toxic person to root for is disturbing.

There is nothing entertaining about Cee-C. She belongs in a freak show and not among sane people.

Nobody among you would like to share space with someone like that girl.

You all avoid people like her like plague, yet you have been voting for that girl to remain in the house and to keep tormenting other housemates.

This year BBN is a horror house.

The producers put a psychopath with sane people and a great percentage of the audience is paying to watch this psychopath as she tortures other housemates.

Anybody who supports Cee-C because they think she is fun is a sadist and lacks empathy.

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-nigerian-lady-blasts-cee-c-says-she-is-a-psychopath/

lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Lady Blasts Cee-c, Says She Is A Psychopath by Floryangel8: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
What's this shocked
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Lady Blasts Cee-c, Says She Is A Psychopath by Noblefirstlady: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Is that why she is dressed like that.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nina Is My Bae, I Have Feelings For Her - Miracle Says / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Using Fake IG Account To Accuse Ex-husband Of Theft / Ubi Franklin Returns Home To Join Politics, Shares Photo With Mum And Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.