Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,533 members, 7,951,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix (2336 Views)

Teddy A, Bambam Celebrate Daughter, Zendaya Adenibuya's First Birthday (Photos) / Teddy-A, Bambam And Lasisi Elenu Show Off Their PVCs / BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix by stephenduru: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Heritage Bank hosted evicted BBNaija housemates Teddy A and Bambam.Heritage Bank workers were pictured taking selfies and having fun with them.

See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/heritage-bank-host-teddy-and.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix by stephenduru: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix by doyinisaac(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
SUPERPACK:
so the teddy A have bigger breast than bambam, he should go and buy bra asap. what the Bleep.

Re: Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix by NIJJAking(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your eternity

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix by ashewoboy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
bbnaija is imperative to give you fame and dats all. what you do afterwards is left to you. i must confess bisola has been the most successful out of all the previous housemates. she is getting endorsement, i see her here and there. she is using the fame to promote her music. she is not a wack artiste. i listened to her songs, they are quite melodious. m not taking shots at the winner though.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix by SUPERPACK: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
so the teddy A have bigger breast than bambam, he should go and buy bra asap. what the Bleep.
Re: Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix by Solidkay(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Heritage bank!!! Hmmm,
Changing their name like a chameleon changing it's colour.
watch out, they'll soon rebrand themselves as TEDDYBAM.
Re: Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix by obaataaokpaewu: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Do they show BBN in Heritage bank's banking hall, since they are one of the sponsors?
Re: Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix by overlord29(m): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
angry HeriTeddyBamnk
Re: Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix by DONFASZY(m): 7:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Make dem no allow dem go rest room o
Re: Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix by Charliiee(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2018
ashewoboy:
bbnaija is imperative to give you fame and dats all. what you do afterwards is left to you. i must confess bisola has been the most successful out of all the previous housemates. she is getting endorsement, i see her here and there. she is using the fame to promote her music. she is not a wack artiste. i listened to her songs, they are quite melodious. m not taking shots at the winner though.
I think it's unfair to compare Bisola to other housemates, she already had a fairly strong presence in the industry before BBN. She was in the 2008 project fame that also had Iyanya and Praiz.
Re: Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix by ibori1(m): 10:40am On Apr 07, 2018
teddy same shoe thou
Re: Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix by Chukazu: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2018
Olosho bank
Re: Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix by Thermodynamics(m): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Celebrating rubbish, what value has bbn added to the Nigerian society.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Picture of Girl Vomiting Flowers / Ceec In The Body Of Tacha, More Like Tacha Issa Low Budget Ceec.��‍♀️� / Meek Mill And Wife Milano Welcome Their First Child Together On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.