Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,662 members, 7,911,785 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion (2026 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting / Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by SternProphet: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2018
I think there is a sternness about Buhari's leadership, a distance, a methodicality that brings slowness. For these reasons, Nigerians who don't know better and are shallow are beginning to feast in dangerous waters for leadership.

People like Saraki, Dino, Fayose and others lack credibility, Integrity and seriousness to put your children's destinies in their hands. Most people don't realize what power does to someone not familiar with it, not profound enough for it and not godly enough for it.

Instead of these three I would rather put the hapless GEJ back in office
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2018
givan:

I can as well say buhari & tinubu has paid you for your negative contributions to this thread.

Lol...how can I think lower than you wink

Grow up man! No be everybody be BMCs. Some get job and real life too.

I'm not a Buhari or Tinubu or Jonathan supporter.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2018
givan:
[s][/s]

Free your mind and think for yourself!

Don't let tinubu propaganda control your line of thought.

Most of these article are mere sponsored propaganda.

Imaginative writings from sponsored journalists.

We aren't talking about Tinubu here. FYI Tinubu is a thief as well.
Saraki started stealing in the early 90's as a young man. The evidence is in the open.

You need to reassess your support for this kleptomaniac
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by mikolo80: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
slimfit1:

I was part of the people that supported him 2011 he got there by accident the man could not control his bed room how is he going to manage a country.
who are you talking about
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by lereinter(m): 4:49am On Apr 08, 2018
except he wants to be president of kwara where he performs sophisticated election rigging

its a pity we still ve people that think in this direction in the ers pf phasing out controversial, dubious and political jobbers

nigeria needs new brains. not someone his father forced on the people and craftly he has perfected the strategy

voting for saraki my foot

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Donald Trump Calling Him Lifeless / Saraki Will Be Removed Today / Ijaw Can Never Be Biafra - Ijaw Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.